jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

29 hubs O:

1. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

I'm going to admit it. I was wondering If I would make this far. I'm not going to lie.

this is kinda big for me smile The next Hub I post will be my 30th..
    I know, I know. 30 doesn't seem like a very impressive number. BUT, To me, It is... 30 means I've really committed to this.. It means I an determined to keep on writing.

And for me, That's an amazing accomplishment.

What numbers do you guys look for?  Like, What are your goals?  smile

1. Ken R. Abell profile image86
      Ken R. Abellposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations, blatva.  Be encouraged.  Reaching milestones ought to be celebrated in some way, even if it is something simple & personal.

You asked about other's goals:  When I first started here I did the 30 Hubs in 30 Days challenge.  It made my brain hurt & stretched me, but was also enjoyable & rewarding in terms of solidifying my commitment to HubPages.

Now my goal is two Hubs a week.  Peace & much encouragement to you in your writing.  Write on & on & on...

2. bigmikeh profile image79
    bigmikehposted 6 years ago

Well done Blatva on reaching one of your goals!

Search the forums and you will find hubbers with goals of hundreds, or thousands of hubs. You may find them inspiring, but most important is you set yourself a goal that is right for you.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, 30 is not an insignificant number of hubs to complete by any means. I remember that my first 30 took me a bit longer than yours. Welcome to hubpages and good luck! smile

1. 0
      blatvaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks ^^ I hope to reach another thirty sometime in the future.

4. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

Congratulations you have kept your nose to the grinding wheel.  My advise is to not worry about what other people's goals are, just set you own. Before you know it you will have 50 Hubs smile

5. wrenfrost56 profile image83
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Way to go, your doing really well. I was not anywhere near 30 in my first 2 months. smile