jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

People posting silly comments & abusing the purposes of hubpages.

1. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

There some newbies here, and i get the impression that they are a group of young friends. They keep posting silly comments to my hubs, and i'm annoyed because i feel that they are disrespecting this site, and degrading the reputations of hubpages, and serious writers.

These people are basically just spamming.

One comment on my 2010 worst fashion trends hub from Black_rose, Says something like, 'please stop hurting peoples feelings, these trends are cute, and you hurt my feelings.' Iv'e denied some other silly comments from these people, and i would like them to go away. In my opinion, they are littering.

Anyone else have this problem?

1. Alessia Amnesia profile image60
      Alessia Amnesiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like they are quite young. Probably 13 or 14? I don't mind a few silly comments as long as they are for all to enjoy, but I DO hope the site doesn't become over run with silliness. I just left a site that was taken over by the kiddies.

2. mega1 profile image81
    mega1posted 6 years ago

WHY NO!  everyone has been very polite and serious, so far, but I have a terrible feeling this will all change!

3. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

So far, everyone has been okay in replying to my hubs. But, I've heard of other not-so-good replies as well from other Hubbers. A shame.