jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

People posting silly comments & abusing the purposes of hubpages.

1. marcel285 profile image82
    marcel285posted 7 years ago

There some newbies here, and i get the impression that they are a group of young friends. They keep posting silly comments to my hubs, and i'm annoyed because i feel that they are disrespecting this site, and degrading the reputations of hubpages, and serious writers.

These people are basically just spamming.
    Black_rose
    Melpso
    gymnastkv
    ghandi2

One comment on my 2010 worst fashion trends hub from Black_rose, Says something like, 'please stop hurting peoples feelings, these trends are cute, and you hurt my feelings.' Iv'e denied some other silly comments from these people, and i would like them to go away. In my opinion, they are littering.

Anyone else have this problem?

1. Alessia Amnesia profile image59
      Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like they are quite young. Probably 13 or 14? I don't mind a few silly comments as long as they are for all to enjoy, but I DO hope the site doesn't become over run with silliness. I just left a site that was taken over by the kiddies.

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 7 years ago

WHY NO!  everyone has been very polite and serious, so far, but I have a terrible feeling this will all change!

3. profile image0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

So far, everyone has been okay in replying to my hubs. But, I've heard of other not-so-good replies as well from other Hubbers. A shame.

working