jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Need Suggestions

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago

I have 11 Hubs to make it to 30 in my first 30 days which is my goal, I am taking suggestions on topics for my next 11 hubs. I will write on sports,construction or home improveets, green energy, current events, technology, and finance. If there are some hubs you would like to see make a suggestion, the most popular suggestions will become som topics for my next 11 hubs

2. The Rope profile image61
    The Ropeposted 6 years ago

Check the questions and answers.  You can find some great ideas in there.

3. H.C Porter profile image85
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

How about a hub on home improvement melt downs? Meaning, the things that can easily be over looked/that end up being an issue, or things if you miss or forget to ask or do-can end up costing a lot of $$$$ in the long run?

Questions to ask your contractor? That could of helped me out when we doubled the size of our home and the contractor was a little shaddy about what things were costing.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

How about introducing readers to the latest gadgets or gizmos that are green friendly?

Another sources of ideas is to read other hubs on the topics you're interested in, not to copy their ideas, but just so their hubs might spawn an idea of your own.

5. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79

been through the idea bank but most of those are really old and have been answered numerous times, I want to bring some fresh ideas and articles that are interesting now as opposed to 5 months ago...lol

I do like home improvement melt downs and the green gadgets ideas

6. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79

I just finished a hub on the Green gadgets suggestion...great idea the hub turned out well. Now let's see if it gets traffic...lol

7. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

What about tankless or on-demand hot water heaters?  When I lived in Turkey, we had this.  There was a unit on the wall in the bathroom.  As long as you had gas in your gas bottle, you had hot water.  Why is this just now catching on in the US? Why in the world do we all pay to have hot water 24 hours a day, when we only use it a few times a day?! How expensive is it to convert to this system, and does it involve a major renovation?

8. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79

rmcrayne, I have written a hub based on your suggestion you can check it out here

http://hubpages.com/hub/Tankless-Water- … ner-Living