amazon question hope you can help

1. kirstenblog profile image79
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

This may be a silly question but I just need to make sure of whats going on here. I have 6 shipped items and 9 ordered items and the 6 sent items are mostly the same items as the 9 ordered. It seems very weird to me like when the items move to shipped they don't leave the ordered section? I thought that when the items were shipped they moved out of the ordered area but I am starting to wonder if I got that wrong?
    I went look around amazons site but could not find my answer so came here as there are some very helpful people here smile

I am kinda hoping that the items do move and I have 9 more items to look forward to seeing shipped big_smile

2. emievil profile image83
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Uhm, based on my limited amazon experience, your 9 ordered items already include the 6 shipped items. Unless some of those shipped items actually came from last month's ordered items, you're basically just waiting for 3 more items to be shipped.

Mine was the reverse last December, I had 7 shipped and 6 ordered items smile.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Bless you emi, I have been wondering about this for a few days and it's good to know exactly how excited to be lol. I hope all 3 remaining items to be shipped go out soon, or just one to get me to the next tier level big_smile