Please review 10 reasons to buy copy-paste-systems to earn

1. money mystery profile image60
    money mysteryposted 6 years ago

I have written my first review hub. Can you tell me any improvements. It is a system in which you earn by copy and pasting few adds in the places where the author says. I wrote it as it is made by Paul Panna who is renowned in internet marketing circles for bringing out revolutionary products year after year in the recent years.

The link is … te-systems

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Money mystery, is English your first language?  The English in the Hub is not good, it's quite difficult to read and understand.

Try writing your Hubs in a word processing program like Word, and using a grammar checker - maybe that will help.

I also think you need to start by telling us what the product does. Then you can give us your opinion on how well it works.  Saying what somebody else claims is a waste of time - people are looking for a review, which means you need to try the product and relate your experience.

2. chinweike profile image49
    chinweikeposted 6 years ago

Like you said, we should review your blog and suggest any improvement. From my observation, all you wrote about are what paul claimed the product does and this will hardly make one buy your product.

You only review products you have used and can attest to its effectiveness. So you may consider bringing in your personal experience in the review.