Answer five questions and I will analyse you.

Jump to Last Post 51-97 of 97 discussions (323 posts)
  1. dave272727 profile image59
    dave272727posted 14 years ago

OK BP now I need a reading from you!!!

Lion
    Bear
    work, powerful, calming
    solid, immovable, confining
    Iced Tea

2. quicksand profile image81
    quicksandposted 14 years ago

cat

another cat

fantastic, great, need to rush into it and skim the waves! 

Prevents intruders! smile

Orange juice

3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

hee hee.

i mean "muwahahahaha....."

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

lol cosette HEY...cool new pic. how did you do that?

5. dave272727 profile image59

Never did the tarot card thing.  That sounds like fun.

1. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will do you too after my dinner. Heck I may as well give it a crack lol. Back soon.

6. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
    Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

Talk about missing in action.... *sigh*

7. profile image0
    tequilarosemama4posted 14 years ago

cunning,beautful,fast
    sleek,funny,smart
    grateful,cherish,alive
    tall,dark,neverending
    hot,sweet,creamy

8. aware profile image69
    awareposted 14 years ago

hay seanor?

9. aware profile image69
    awareposted 14 years ago

to easy a boring man

10. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Oh cool Sean is back whooooo, you take over now Sean, I was just filling in for you, someone had to do it. I'm going to put up my feet and have a Midori.

11. TLMinut profile image59
    TLMinutposted 14 years ago

Oh, great, if the favorite animal is supposed to be yourself, what am I to think of calling wild little boys my favorite animal?! I always told my boys that we need no pets since we already have kids and that boys and animals belong outside. I was NOT describing myself. Hmmmph.

1. seanorjohn profile image72
      seanorjohnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have a tendency to overanalyze things. Is this not true?

12. TLMinut profile image59
    TLMinutposted 14 years ago

LOL! I DO seem to hear that a lot!

13. Mikel G Roberts profile image74

Quit apologizing and get busy.... wink

14. profile image52
    helmet1posted 14 years ago

a standing pigeon
    a laying dog
    from the helm
    by it's construction
    cold verners gingerale

15. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

Tell me three words to describe:
    ..your favourite animal
    ..your second favourite animal
    ..how you see the sea
    ..how you see a wall
    ..Your favourite drink ( three words to describe why you like this drink... but don't write this down.... keep this to yourself.)

favorite animal - muscular, loving, protective
    2nd animal - furry, loyal, obedient
    see the sea - fun, beautiful, paradise
    see a wall - restrictive, seperation, shut
    favorite drink - cold, flavorful, colorful

Bc you describe yourself as muscular and I take this to be a reference to your mental strength. Your mind muscles. There is a contradiction because whilst I am sure you are loving and protective I am not sure whether others perceive you in this way.
      your ideal partner should be manly. You like a hairy chest on a man which is rare these days. But strangely you prefer to be the dominant one in a relationship. You like to call the shots.
      Your view on life baffles me.Do you believe that this life is paradise on earth? I,m not sure. You certainly enjoy life and try to live it to the full.
      Your view on death and the afterlife has left me equally nonplussed.You obviously believe in heaven and hell because you use the word separating but shut and restrictive suggests and I really don't want to cause offence that somehow heaven isn't open to you.Did you come from a very strict sect and rejected their restrictive teachings. Sorry I am really floundering here.

16. glendoncaba profile image75
    glendoncabaposted 14 years ago

Dog. Faithful, reliable, friend.
    Dont have a second favourite animal but would probably say donkey because of use to rural farmers where i grew up.  Humble, useful, stubborn.
    Sea is place to swim, paint, and watch sunset. 
    Wall...depends.  engineering, colour, support.
    Favourite drink is water.  No, I'm not trying to be funny.

You are a faithful and loyal person to your friends and the wider community.You need a partner who can work with you on some kind of project or mission. you are an idealist and are fully connected to world events. You have an unusually vivid picture in your mind of paradise or heaven.

1. glendoncaba profile image75
          glendoncabaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now if I were a skeptic I would say to be so accurate you peeked at my hubs.  Are you studying psychology?

Glendcmba .
            Politics graduate and you know how deeply untrustworthy people in this game are. I intended studying psychology but when I saw lectures started at 9a.m I switched.Politics started at 11a.m.

The reference to the donkey and rural farmers were real giveaways. Jesus riding on a donkey into Jerusalem. Your fondness for rural farmers spoke volumes.

I can hardly navigate these hubpages and figure out how to upload a photo so i will take it as acompliment that you think I had the time or inclination to go through your hubs. Send me the details of a friend not hubbing and I will do the same reading.

17. dave272727 profile image59

Lion
    Bear
    work, powerful, calming
    solid, immovable, confining
    Iced Tea

18. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

I did not get analyzed..I must be crazy..lmfao!

19. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

lol.  nah, i just read that sean been sick, so he probably hasn't read yours or mine yet.  besides, i like crazy girls. it makes life more interesting.  lol.

20. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 14 years ago

I was number 4 and got skipped over..hmm

21. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

Hey Sean!  Hope your feeling better!  Ya see, we've all been waiting for you!!!

Glad you made it back...and no, it's never wimpy to take time for oneself.  smile

Feeling a lot better thanks .Blondepoet did a brilliant reading for you.

And I certainly understand why people felt a little peeved at my disappearing trick. No offence taken by any comments. My best friends call me much worse names.

I thought everyone was remarkably restrained.

This is really nothing more than a party trick that you can do with a bunch of friends.

1. Beth100 profile image70
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah, BP did a brilliant job!  But, I happen to really like your reading too.  smile 

Good parlor tricks...always a ton of fun!  Maybe I'll hire you and BP for my next party!  lol

BTW, got your email....do I know you from another life??? smile

22. profile image0
    Tammy Lochmannposted 14 years ago

eanorjohn wrote:
    Tell me three words to describe:
    ..your favourite animal
    ..your second favourite animal
    ..how you see the sea
    ..how you see a wall
    ..Your favourite drink ( three words to describe why you like this drink... but don't write this down.... keep this to yourself.)

-dog
    -cat
    -free, mysterious, generous
    -blank canvas, support, shelter

TAMMY THINK OF THREE WORDS TO DESCrIBE WHY YOU LIKE DOGS AND THIS WILL BE HOW YOU SEE YOURSELF.

I would guess you are a very loving 100% faithful person. You know yourself to be avery tactile person and would show this love to all humanity. Nevertheless just like a cudddly dog you will go the exta mile for your partner.

You have a far greater need to express love than to receive it this is why your ideal partner is symbolised by the cat.You will allow your man a freedom because of your generous nature. You know yourself to be a good judge of character.So it would be against your nature to be suspicious,. You always give people the benefit of the doubt.
      Your outlook on life as free mysterious and generous is so positive. I have never heard anyone use thes words to descibe the sea.You have hidden depths.
      The wall represents death and the blank canvas shows you believe in an afterlife and re-birth. But overall you concentrate on doing good in this life and death is something that neither frightens or unduly concerns you

1. profile image0
        Tammy Lochmannposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much I especially like when you say that death is not something that frightens or concerns me.  That is really neat and right on the money.  Thanks again!

23. profile image0
    tequilarosemama4posted 14 years ago

please do mine

loving, loyal,beautful
    caring,openminded,sweet
    forgiving,dark,optomistic
    cold,sheltered,neverending
    hot,creamy,sweet

tr4. You are so straightforward and uncomplicated. an absolute delight. Your first description is of yourself loving loyal and beautiful This is how others see you too. You look too young to have children but if and when you do you will be a truly loving mum.

Your ideal partner is your second fav animal. Openminded suggests you have been a little unlucky in love. No doubt some unscrupulous man has broken your heart and taken advantage of your sweet nature. You are right to look for caring qualities in your partner. I hope you find such a man.

your view on life as forgiving dark and optimistic is well balanced ."Two out of three positives shows you can cope with setbacks. you are a realist

1. profile image0
        tequilarosemama4posted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow thank you. that is really good and so true.

24. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

These are fun, but I have one question:  What is the drink about?  Does it simply help to color the entire picture, or is it something else?  And what are we to do with the words we wrote down for ourselves?

Okay, that was three questions, but I am guessing they have one answer.

The words you use to describe your favourite drink are the reasons you enjoy sex. What you get out of it. That's why I asked people to keep their own record. I don't like to pry into peoples private lives or expose anyone to even good natured banter.

25. Sara Tonyn profile image61
    Sara Tonynposted 14 years ago

seanorjohn --

Hope you're feeling better. smile

I'm not sure if you're going in order or not but if you have a chance, please analyze me. (My info is on page 7.)

Thanks!

P.S. And here's a box of Puffs. lol

26. H.C Porter profile image80
    H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

I read that you were not feeling well-Hope that you are feeling better. I was always told to eat bananas, soup and drink plenty of liquids while keeping a box of tissues and a small trash can near.
    On a different note-this is a pretty cool thread-great insight and a great way to produce interaction smile

My answers to your 5 questions-
    Graceful, Strong, Collected
    Playful, Fearless, Emotional
    Beauty without rules
    Canvas of Possibilities
    H2O

Hcp Thanks for your kind comments and wise suggestions.
      By now you know that the first describes yourself. the second your ideal partner. Your view of life as beauty without rules shows an incredible, artistic and aesthetic way of viewing this world.Serendipity is your middle name.
      It,s obvious that you have been lucky enough to meet and possibly marry this man.
      The wall is very interesting a very spiritual way by describing it as a canvass of possibilities.death holds absolutely no fears for you. re-birth is your mantra.
      I don't usually comment on the fav drink but if you look at the words you use to describe it you will see what you enjoy about it. H20 a brilliant choioce "your love is pure".

1. H.C Porter profile image80
        H.C Porterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

\

Thank you very much for your analysis. And here I thought I appeared basic and boring to others smile but your analysis is the way I see myself and view the world.
        Thanks again-and take it easy to ensure a speedy recovery  smile

27. Mikel G Roberts profile image74

Thanks for this SeanorJohn, this thread was a lot of fun.  big_smile

28. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

i'd like to know your favorites, seanorjohn...

Cosette, unfortunately I am a mass of contradictions and thus a hopeless case for analysis.
      My favourites veer from one day to the next.For instance my favourite drink changes according to my financial circumstances. one year I would describe it as the finest champagne and another year it would be the strongest bottle of meths.

Likewise, my latest therapist is encouraging me to think of myself as a lion and to forget the monkey business.

29. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

I want this too...

Clumsy playful kitten
    Black crazy stallion
    deep stormy primeval
    huge tall concrete
    champagne wink

BL as you now must realise the clumsy playful kitten is describing yourself. A little harshly I think. So you feel you are blundering through this life. We all do. there was a time when you saw yourself as a playful kitten and would have used another positive adjective. Remember you can pull back from this negativity and re-invent yourself.In your picture you have turned your back to us and this is what you must avoid in your life. Do not give in.Do not turn your back on friends and family.
      The black crazy stallion is your ideal partner.You need to be with an extrovert who brings out the best in you. A free spirit who will lead you on new adventures.
      This matches up with your view of life which you describe as deep stormy and primeval.You believe in some form of afterlife but I'm not sure what. It's something non christian but I don't know what. You sound quite fascinating and intense.

1. Black Lilly profile image60
        Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

To be honest, I did not expect this. At least not so accurate.
        Thanks wink

30. Mikel G Roberts profile image74

seanorjohn, I just wanted to tell you your thread has inspired me to write my latest hub, I'd love your comment/opinion on it...

big_smile

Mikel I am intrigued. I have never inspired anyone in my whole life. You haven't been drinking have you? I would be honoured to read your hub.

I just checked out your hubs. I suddenly had this terrible feeling you might want to include me on some hubs about charlatans. What a relief.

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
          Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Charlatans...no...

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/rolling.gif

31. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

you missed me from page 8 sad  sniff.

Lyric You need to supply me with three adjectives for each category. check out one or two reading sif you are unsure Thanks Sean

32. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 14 years ago

purebred arabian pony
    loyal pitbull terrier
    tides swells surfing
    tall , keeping out
    hot hazelnut coffee

Your fav animal describes yourself. So you are very confident in who you are and as a purebred very protective and supportive of your family. People certainly respect and look up to you.

your ideal partner is the pitbull. This I take to be a need for a protective partner who doen't smother you but can very occasionally protect you from the more vicious side of this life.Your independence is more important to you.

You see life as tides rushing backwards and forwards but you are certain of your own ability to ride out these storms. You can surf your way out of danger and enjoy the process. I think your generous nature and unselfishness means you want this to apply to all mankind.

Your description of the wall is your attitude to death. This doesn,t concern you. You have absolutely no fear of death. You may believe in an afterlife but this does not impinge on your daily life.You live for today and are the type of person who wants to live a good life.

33. Naomi R. Cox profile image61
    Naomi R. Coxposted 14 years ago

I was on page 3, no reading for me. BooHoo

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

i wouldn't feel bad.  i didn't get a reading either.  are you okay?  if you want, i can try to read your answers.  can't say i'll be as good as seanorjohn or whatever the heck his name is, but i can give it a shot if you want.  smile

Stevenix i am trying to track you.Did you supply 3 adjectives for each category?

2. seanorjohn profile image72

Apologies Naiomi. you should have used 3 adjectives for each category e.g 3 adjectives for wolf etc. nevertheless I will give it a go.

Your fav animal is yourself the wolf.Your second fav animal is your ideal partner. You wrote wild mustang. This is a brilliant match and suggests you have met your one true love. Perhaps this is why you subconsciously left out the adjectives.As a wolf you have led a precarious and dangerous life. you have been subject to attacks and like a wolf sometimes you have stood your ground and fought but sometimes you have made the sensible choice to run away. Wolves are remarkably adaptable and you are a fighter and survivor.
      How you view the sea is your take on life. You describe it as wonder warm and peaceful. This is in marked contrast to the wildness. Puzzling. all I can think of to marry the two is that it is the calm after the storm. so the wonder represents your amazement at surviving something like a houseful of deranged teenagers. I can relate to that.

the wall represents your view of death and by your description it shows very much something you would rather not dwell on. you believe in an afterlife but you want to live for today and enjoy what life has to offer.

1. Naomi R. Cox profile image61
        Naomi R. Coxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow! I'm not sure how you did this, but you pegged me to the T. This is wonderful. Thank you so much.

34. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Hey !!! what about me ?
    I've been waiting for ages!
    lol

Tantrum I thought Blonde poet read you?

1. tantrum profile image60
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

did she ?
        so this is a joke ?
        I thought it was serious.
        whatever

O'k no named animals to go on.

Your fav animal is a description of yourself and you descibe yourself as a feline smooth and alert. You are a smooth operator who can mix with a wide range of people but are alert to negative people and tend to avoid them or convert them depending on your mood.You can be capricious at times but often hold back and take stock. Like a cat you are admired and loved by many but dog lovers tend to avoid you and vice versa.

You describe your ideal partner as someone who is fast clever and fierce.You need someone who shares your passions but with a fierceness that gives you unconditional protection.

Your view of life as blue unpredictable and mysterious shows you to be a deeply spiritual person constantly striving to understand life's mysteries. Unpredictable shows this need to continually strive for a better understanding of this life and the next.Your spiritual beliefs are not fixed. Even if you think they are right now.

Your view of the wall as limiting menacing and blocking undermines some of your spiritual nature. It shows a slight fear of death but this is most likely to you having so much to explore still in terms of this life and the afterlife.

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very accurate. thanks !!!
            I'm not scared of death. But yes I have so many things to do, that I don't want to leave just now ! lol

35. Isabelle22 profile image61
    Isabelle22posted 14 years ago

Sleek, gorgeous, wild
    Faithful, playful, beautiful
    Untameable, beautiful, free
    Obtrusive, plain,unsure
    Bourbon

36. MissE profile image77
    MissEposted 14 years ago

Sure, why not.
    Dolphin
    Horse
    beautiful,deep,and somewhat scary
    necessary
    Shirley Temple

1. MissE profile image77
      MissEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I forgot why I like Shirley Temples.  They're sweet, fizzy, and PG.  I haven't read through other peoples yet.  Maybe I should do that next hmmmm....

You describe yourself as a dolphin and your ideal partner as a horse.Ideally I needed three adjectives decribing each but I will still give it a go.

like a dolphin you are smart and from your picture I can vouch for graceful. You enjoy educating others because of the pleasure it gives to help others. At times you need to be a little more selfish. You are nevertheless someone with extraordinary energy and extremely unlikely to suffer from burn-out. Very rarely do you give in to anger. You are very well balanced and not the type of person to harbour grudges.

You will stay single as long as you choose to. you have many admirers but you like your independence and I imagine your ideal partner must be somone with energy and mental strength.When you choose this person he must fit in with your lifestyle but it would be an equal partnership. If you have children you will be a kind , considerate and loving one. you will teach your chidren to be independent with a brilliant mixture of social,practical and spiritual skills, that will help them cope with life.

Your view of life is that it is beautiful deep and scary. two out of three positives shows that you can cope well with whatever life throws at you.

I have never heard anyone describe a wall as necessary.This shows you to be a creative person who thinks out of the box.Your views on the afterlife will not be mainstream.Yet because you see life as deep you certainly have thought long and hard about spirituality .
        I won't comment on the drink, this is personal to you because it descibes what you enjoy about sex

1. MissE profile image77
          MissEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL!!!  That is funny and pretty much right on target!!!!  Nice job.  Thanks, that was fun.  I didn't read the directions very well though!!! LOL!

37. Beth100 profile image70

Wow, Sean!  Just poked my head back in to see how you're feeling.  You're doing a bang on job by the looks of it!  BTW, thanks for my reading...perfectly accurate.  big_smile

Beth thanks so much for your kind words. Not sure what I am doing. In a trance. Did I ever complete yours?

1. Beth100 profile image70
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

In a trance?  Maybe mesmerized?  Or perhaps meditating to catch the vibes??  How are you feeling?  Better I hope. smile

Yes, you did complete me.  I was your first.  big_smile  To be honest, I was in shock at how accurate you were.  I'm still  somewhat amazed.  lol

38. Bard of Ely profile image79
    Bard of Elyposted 14 years ago

Cat
    Lizard
    From my balcony
    Covered in creepers
    Cold beer

Bard of ely,could you give me three adjectives for each category . I know you from your hubs. So I must focus on these words. Thanks.

39. marcel285 profile image64
    marcel285posted 14 years ago

sexy, smart, fast
    strong, loving, speed
    wild, free, dangerous
    deceiving, transparent, solid

40. Dolores Monet profile image93
    Dolores Monetposted 14 years ago

this is so funny how so many people don't get it and i probably will screw it up to but here goes

swift high fast
    sleek graceful gray
    heartbeat of earth
    holds up pictures
    sweet hot refreshing

I know what you mean, I am a charlaton.
      You won't screw up.It's only mean't to be a bit of fun.

Anyone can do this.

Your fav animal is describing yourself.

your sec fav animal is your ideal partner

The way you see the sea is your view on life

the way you see a wall is your view on the afterlife

I never comment on why you like your fav drink........this is what you like about sex.

Would you still like me to read you? No.Well, thanks for being a good sport.

41. marcel285 profile image64

Can you please do mine too, mine was the second post when this thread began.

Marcel ,I will certainly do yours. Please accept my apologies. Why have you waited this long? Well, can you supply three adjectives for each category. i.e three for favourite animal and three for fav 2nd animal etc.

Please don't think I am being rude or abrubt. It's just I want to get this right.

I would really like to read you. I know you have had to deal with a lot of difficult things in your life. I am so glad you got back in touch.You are a survivor.Already I know that whatever life throws at you, you will survive.
      Apologies for this inadequate support but I felt you feeling a bit low recently.

I'm getting confused. Who was that for\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\?
        Seanorjohn

2. seanorjohn profile image72

Yes tomorrow. must go tobed. 0042

Please give me three adjectives for each category . fav animal 2nd fav ,animal ,sea . wall

42. marcel285 profile image64

Seanorjohn- Wow you must be really phsycic. You are right about that, bought tears to my eyes.

sexy, smart, fast
    strong, loving, speed
    wild, free, dangerous
    deceiving, transparent, solid
    Black, bitter- sweet.

Marcel thank you so much for your generous comments.
      Your favourite animal is you. You describe yourself as sexy smart and fast. Please don't take offence if I suggest this is how you want to be.Right now you may only hope to be this.You are young and , honestly you can be what ever you want to be. The key word for you is smart. You may not realise this but your peer group envies you in many ways.You have a maturity that eludes your friends and peer group.You put too much pressure on yourself to be "smart".You think you have to be "fast" to understand life.You don't. You will be a great person but give yourself time.

Your ideal partner is your second fav animal. The adjectives you use are strong loving and speed.Strong and loving will make you happy and content. Your ideal partner will need to have great strength of character. This will allow you to flower so long as he has a truly loving nature. You have such a quick mind that it is important that you meet a soulmate that can energise you and not dominate you.
      Your description of the sea is how you view life." wild ,free and dangerous"It shows that right now the wild and dangerous is occupying your thoughts and feelings. If you could concentrate and gear your life towards the "free", then you can break free. You are young enough to do this.You are right life is dangerous and it can be wild.Nevertheless, if you look again at your description of yourself , you can see that this is easily overcome. You are smart!

Your description of the wall shows you to be disillusioned with conventional religion "deceiving". Transparent and solid shows that you have no fixed views but remain open-minded. This is ahealthy sign for someone of your age. Please believe you are only at the beginning. You do not fear death. So please do not fear life.You will live a great life and will come out a wiser person than most.

43. yenajeon profile image70
    yenajeonposted 14 years ago

intelligent, silly, attention-hogging
    cuddly, energetic, adorable
    eww, no, walls
    with, my, body
    sour, tangy, strong

smile read me!

44. marcel285 profile image64

Thanks Seanorjohn. I don't agree with everything that you said about me, but most if it is correct.

Intelligence is very important to me, and i wasn't born with superior intelligence. My sister was, and people of our family have quoted that 'Morgan (my sister) got brains, and i got beauty.' So i feel that my intelligence has been often undermined and over- looked. I left school when i was 15, it's something that i have had to work for, not a given, although potential has always been a given.

You are right that i pressure myself quite some in that department. It is very important to me.

I certainly have views about religion and such like, but they are not fixed like you said, i remain open minded until i am proved right or wrong.

It inspired me how you said, i don't fear death, so don't fear life. Correct.

You are also right about my partner.

45. elayne001 profile image77
    elayne001posted 14 years ago

..your favourite animal - horse
    ..your second favourite animal - bird
    ..how you see the sea - moody (highs and lows)
    ..how you see a wall - curious
    ..Your favourite drink - 'otai - watermelon and coconut milk

Could you give me three adjectives for each category please

46. Beth100 profile image70

Hey Sean!  just checking ya out!  see you're still at it!  Way to go!

47. profile image0
    Maximus591posted 14 years ago

Welcome to the wonderful world of Barnum Statements - "We've got something for everyone"

Seanorjohn : It's important for you to be seen doing the right thing. You don't always achieve this aim but you will die trying. You also have a need for people to like and admire you, but this often comes at a price as you feel you often lose parts of your real self as you try hard to please others. On the surface you appear self-controlled and dsiciplined but deep down you are worrisome and insecure. You pride yourself on being able to offer a shoulder to cry on... but frequently find yourself feeling alone because you have no shoulder to cry on yourself. Despite seeing yourself as an extrovert you have moments where you feel quite shy and scared to talk to people, especially people in authority. Security is a pretty important goal for you in life, you also have many dreams and wishes that you fear will go unfullfilled.

Pure drivel.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)