jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

I cant edit one of my hubs

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 7 years ago

This is probably one of those questions thats been asked before, but I cant open the text spots to edit, so I cant publish my hub!?

This has happened a couple of times before, yet I end up getting there. Its just frustrating, when I know what I want to write or add and am MOTIVATED too!!

2. salt profile image65
    saltposted 7 years ago

anyone know the answer

3. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I've never had that happen.  Are you not able to edit your hub at all?  Have you tried copying the existing text into a new text module then deleting the one that won't let you edit it?

I would email team@hubpages.com if no one has a solution for you here.

4. salt profile image65
    saltposted 7 years ago

cant edit any of them.. text boxes wont fully open.

Its a conspiracy!!!!

and thankyou I will follow your advise..

1. RedElf profile image85
      RedElfposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have had problems with different modules, on different occasions, and a few times I have just had to write the hub elsewhere and then paste it in once the capsules were functioning normally(if it was really burning a hole to be written). You could try that as well - usually any problems seem to be cleared up by the next day. wink

1. salt profile image65
        saltposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thats exactly what I was thinking - as they said they might flag one of my hubs due to too many affiliate links and I had content to add, yet I have seen many a hub with more links than mine...

so I will save what I need in my documents and paste it later..

thankyou so much dear elf.

5. salt profile image65
    saltposted 7 years ago

am back into my hubs - yippee

working