jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

My traffic is up hurray!

1. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

I just checked my traffic, and I have 57 hits today! That is half of what I have been getting in a week! Now if my Amazon
    capsules would get back to normal. I would be skipping around my apartment. Keep the traffic coming!

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
      GeneralHowitzerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean clicks...

2. compu-smart profile image79
      compu-smartposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats..My traffic is rising all the time and I expected my earnings would do the same! but no!

2. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

how did you get 57 hits.. Ill have to look at your hubs and see what your doing right that Im not...

congratulations again.

3. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Brim it's exciting when they start flying. Grats!!!

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Way to go, Brim!

5. brimancandy profile image82

Thanks everyone!

I also joined Stumbleupon today, and since I am a member of Yahoo, I added my hubs to Yahoobuzz. Did you know that you
    can submit a hub to Yahoobuzz, which also connect to Stumbleupon, Digg, titter, facebook, and myspace? You can pretty much submit to any of those sites from Buzz.

I just did it about 20 minutes ago. So we will see how it goes.

1. chinweike profile image48
      chinweikeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks for the info

1. Eric Yap profile image60
        Eric Yapposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing about the yahoo buzz. I just tried it out. Nothing to hub yet though. Will do more writing, hopefully.

6. brimancandy profile image82

I forgot to mention that if you use YahooBuzz, you still have to be a member of the sites that link to it. But, being able to
    submit to those sites from Buzz can be done very quickly, without having to go to each of the sites to submit.

I plan to join Twitter and Digg the next time I am online.
    I have to cut my internet time though. Because my partner is having a fit about our phone bill.

We get charged for every minute that we go over 9,000. It
    sure makes earning a living hard!

Thanks again.

1. brimancandy profile image82
      brimancandyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For those of you wanting to follow advice on Yahoobuzz. Don't get too excited. I checked my sites and not much ahs changed.
      I can't find my pages at stumbleupon. So far, they are only listed in my profile.

I will have to look into more. However, it certainly seems to have potential to draw traffic.

7. jenblacksheep profile image85
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

I'm so jealous. Mine hasn't picked up yet. In fact, at the moment I'm currently getting half the amount of traffic I was getting on Christmas Day! And I've basically earnt nothing since Christmas either.

8. PegCole17 profile image90
    PegCole17posted 6 years ago

Wow, I thought it was only me with no earnings. I'm getting so discouraged. Just checked my account through Google and I made a nickel in December. Must be doing something wrong with the links etc because I use Amazon capsules but the Amazon Associates keep telling me I need to start advertising to fully use their program. Any hints on improvement would be appreciated.

9. flread45 profile image82
    flread45posted 6 years ago

It takes time,patience,readable content,interesting content,key words,links,many hubs,google front page,text with over 500 words.Get recognized on the net..

Now that shouldn't be so hard,should it?????