jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Does this produce YouTube Hits?

1. SarahSilver profile image60
    SarahSilverposted 7 years ago

Hi,

I'd like to put my youtub video into my hub but I want the people who play it to "count" as hits.

Ive noticed in some other forums, someone can play the video on the thread list and it doesnt show up as a hit on youtube,

just wondering if I put the video in my hub and people never visit my youtube page but only visit my hub page and play the video there, will that still show up in youtube as a hit?

Thanks!

1. TerryGl profile image60
      TerryGlposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sarah, yes it does count as a hit. If you log into your Youtube account and click on the insights tab. It will take you to the statistics page that show's you how many times and where your video was viewed.

It is under the Discovery tab on the left column. It records embedded video views and counts.

I am terratite1 on youtube if you want to swap subs and a rating vote.

SarahSilverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh thank you! I did not know it recorded embedded views, I will take a look, I didn't see that on insight. I'm new at it, I've had a youtube account but now I'm actually learning to USE IT!

;-)

I've got a revver account now, I'm adding that to my blog and to my hub rather than youtube for the moment.

thanks for your help, everyone!

S

Hi can the person who posted about revver please email me, I uploaded my video there but it's been in processing for several days? I'd really love to get it up on my hub so I can start promoting my hub, not sure if this processing time is normal?

Thanks!

S

2. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 7 years ago

not sure if counts as a hit but it would be best to post an anchortextt below the video that links to your youtube site also. I read on another hub by relache that a site called revver? is allowing click revenue per hit on videos. Make sure to attribute your video to your channel with that link so people will check out other vids and receive hits and subscribers

ooh yummy! revenue per click? thanks. I didnt quite understand how it works but I will look up reverr

working