jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How Do I Create a Referral Link to HubPages ???

1. Steppeno profile image81
    Steppenoposted 6 years ago

It seems like I saw a way to use /r/ in my link to create a referral when I started Hubpages about 4 weeks ago but I can't seem to find it now. At the time I wasn't really sure if I wanted to hang around long enough to make a few referrals to fellow writers from other sites, but I really like it here and plan to stay for a long time...

I was just getting familiar with the tracking system to help increase my revenue using the underscore and my tracker code, then I saw that you can also make referrals... Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question... I just can't remember... Its been a tough week after my house burned...

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

What?  Your house burned? I hope everyone was all right and you managed to save some of your possessions.

Referral trackers - here you go.

3. Steppeno profile image81
    Steppenoposted 6 years ago

Thanks Marisa... The information was just what I was looking for... And everyone is fine from the fire... My Mother and I were home at the time so I was able to get my baby rabbits and the dog out of the house... The fire didn't really destroy many of our belongings because it was contained in the attic crawl space, but there was a lot of smoke and water damage... It could have been a lot worse.

1. Money Glitch profile image87
      Money Glitchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Steppeno,

It's great to hear that your family is o.k.  I had a fire in my condo two years ago and it is not a fun process. sad  Even with smoke and water damage, my home was gutted because after a fire, it had to be rewired and bought up to code. But hang in there it is worth it once it's all over smile Good luck with your quest!