jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

SEO help!!!

1. warchild75 profile image44
    warchild75posted 7 years ago

I am doing ok with adsense and am seeing regular monthly earnings but i am only getting 250-300 views a day with 69 hubs,200-250 of those views come from 5hubs and the rest get a couple of views a week,i realise now that i probably need to study SEO techniques a bit more and apply them when i write a new hub,just wondering where some of the more experienced hubbers learnt there techniques from,or if you guys have any good tips for good seo websites for me to learn from.thanks.smile

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's not uncommon at all to have about 5%-10% of your Hubs pull down the majority of the views.

1. 0
        Kenrick Chatmanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess this is similar to the 80/20 rule. ~20% of hubs will drive ~80% of views..

2. Anita Koppens profile image59
      Anita Koppensposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't have a great deal of experience with hubs, but it only makes sense to support a "site" which you are trying to drive traffic. Squidoo lenses are another powerful source. You can create a free account at WordPress.com and write blogs that support your hubs as well.

1. warchild75 profile image44
        warchild75posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks susana i'll check it out,and anita thanks for that,i have a couple of free blogs with blogger.com and everytime i publish a hub i post it on my blog,think i need to learn my SEO techniques and apply them to increase traffic. smile

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

It's been a gradual learning process for me, I can't say there were one or two websites that I learnt from - there have been hundreds, lol lol

I have a hub on page optimization for SEO called "Resources for SEO - Increase PageRank and Serps". It's an amalgamation of everything I've learnt about how to get your hub on page 1 of the google search results (I have quite a few at number 1 on page 1 now). There's also some links to checking tools on there as well.

Let me know if there's anything specific I can help you with smile

3. warchild75 profile image44
    warchild75posted 7 years ago

oh ok im not doing anything really wrong then,still be good to learn something new,thanks guys and susana i will check it out,have you got a link to your page? smile

4. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago
    1. videl05 profile image59
      videl05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Susana S! Your hub is full of great SEO tips and there are lots of useful tools as well, I'll start to experiment your suggetions right away.

Thanks~ smile

Videl05

5. RealEstateHelper profile image60
    RealEstateHelperposted 7 years ago

thanks for those helpful tips smile

working