Problems with Google AdSense Approval

1. affiliateprograms profile image60
    affiliateprogramsposted 8 years ago

I´ve just joined Hub Pages, submitted 2 fairly well written hubs and some comments... but when trying to sign up for an integrated Google Adsense account via Hub Pages, I´m not getting approved by Google Adsense. Is this common? I thought the whole point of signing up for Adsense via Hub Pages was to be able to show and earn from the ads within this program.

Is there a fair minimum of hubs i must submit, wil I need a higher score etc, or to qualify for Adsense using Hub Pages or what´s the deal?

Glad for any help or advice you can give!

Regards/ aff   sad

2. 53
    philem44posted 8 years ago

Have you registered with google for your adsense account? If no, simply do the registration at But you must have a blog site so that google can approve your adsense account easily and urgently within 1-3 days.

I recommend for your blog site creation it is powered by google. Google will always approve any blog site created using

When your adsense has been approved then you can now generate your adsense codes and paste it on your blog.

You can also sign up for any of the revenue sharing blog sites. In your own case it is There are also other list such as,, etc

I have 10 articles already at and all of them have my adsense id.

3. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

philem44 -- it looks your AdSense account is still in a pending state with HubPages, so I don't think you've completed the approval process yet.   It should say active next to google on your affiliate settings page.

Also, you seem to include unrelated links at the bottom of all your forum posts.  We don't really like that here at HubPages, so please discontinue that.

As for affiliateprograms, I'm not sure what the problem is.  Did google give you a reason for denying your application?