jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New hubber. How can i improve in writing my hubs

1. ucuzoma profile image60
    ucuzomaposted 6 years ago

New hubber. How can i improve in writing my hubs

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A very new hubber explained it to you already however I would also add an amazon capsule or news capsule and always use spell check to make certain that there are not any spelling errors and believe me all of us have flaws in our hubs. Welcome to hubpages all three of you and I wish you all of the best. smile

2. johndetlefs profile image60
    johndetlefsposted 6 years ago

This has been answered a few times so far in the questions area..

but, from what I can tell..

Write good interesting hubs and promote them so that they get some traffic (twitter, fb, article marketing).

Make sure that your hub is at least 500 words and get some pictures in there (and a video is great!)

To get your author score up, it seems that you have to participate in the hubpages community, ie the forums and the answers section.

Assuming that's why you've posted a question here, well done! smile

Also if you go around to other hubs and leave some good comments (related) and don't add spammy links to your articles.. you don't need to!

Good luck, and welcome to Hubpages!

3. NoRR4Me profile image82
    NoRR4Meposted 6 years ago

Hello ucuzoma,

I'm a newbie here too. It's only been a week for me. I'm still learning also.

I took a quick look at your hubs. I would recommend as johndetlefs said, add some pictures. You can find some relevant, free domain clip art on the web to insert in your hubs. Be sure to type in a caption or title for the picture using your keywords. Also, your titles should be capitalized and I'd make the subtitles bold type.

I hope this helps out. Anyway best wishes to you on HubPages.