jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Still facing the image uploding problem?

1. 61
    arshumumposted 6 years ago

hi folks,

Am still not able to upload images in my hub, is anyone other facing the same problem?

2. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 6 years ago

maybe the image is too big in MB to be downloaded.. single images can't be over ? and the total collection of images in a hub can't be over ?.

unfortunately i dont know the number but somewhere on the site is says the limit requirements

try freeing up RAM on comp or defragmenting the harddrive too. that may have something to do with it. Try your comps utilities. click start, control panel .accessories, sytem tools, then disk defragmenter

3. Has_aWayWithWords profile image80
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago

are clicking the button under the image that says "LOAD IMAGE"  if you just browse and select the image then hit save it isn't actually uploading to the site. You have to hit upload image

4. britneydavidson profile image60
    britneydavidsonposted 6 years ago

i am also facing the same problem it is showing it is loaded but not showing--image format is fine--size is fine--i hav tried from more than 3 PC but it is not showing images--can anyone help me out?

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Just a quick idea, that often works for a variety of strange internet problems,

Try clearing your Internet Cache!

It is surprising how often this improves random situations like this!