jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Jumping in and taking the challenge...

1. sagebrush_mama profile image80
    sagebrush_mamaposted 7 years ago

I'm on day 3, and just finished my 4th hub.  I'm hoping to hone my rusty writing skills, and this seems like a fun way to do it.  Perhaps I will improve my organizational skills, too, as I have lots of ideas, but tend to be a bit scatter-brained.  Time will tell!

1. KeithTax profile image80
      KeithTaxposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good job. Keep at is. One a day is a nice pace. I tend to write more on the weekend. I gather research in bits and pieces during the week plus some linking. If I can publish one or two during the I feel good. Pace yourself and get those 30 in 30 out.

2. sagebrush_mama profile image80

Thanks for the encouragement.  Weekends are least productive for me, but I'm finding that weekends may be the greatest source of ideas, with an active household!  LOL!

3. sagebrush_mama profile image80

Phew!  I'm halfway!  15 hubs in 16 days...kids on the computer and a busy household makes for limited time to work on these!

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

wow that's a lot of hubs! good job. smile

5. sagebrush_mama profile image80

In the home stretch, I have 21 down, 9 to go.  Started with my first hub January 19, so I have 6 days to complete 9 more.  Competition for computer time is an incredible obstacle, but it's helping me to get back in the habit of writing when I have down time.

6. sagebrush_mama profile image80

Well, I lost momentum as we had a number of home repairs this week, and I had little time to be on my computer, nor time to just write.  Still, I managed to do 24 hubs in 30 days, and have 6 more started, with intentions of getting them done next week.  I learned alot just by participating, and am sure that I have tons more to learn, but this is a fun venue, and I'm enjoying gleaning from some of the more experienced hubbers' hubs and posts.

working