jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Help to find Funny Religous Hubs

1. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Hi - Im busy writing hubs on today's HubLove theme of religion - I thought  I was smart by being able to write a hub on the classic movie Life of Brian which is all to do with satire and religion.  I was then delighted to discover that both Inspirepub and Peter Lopez had managed to write funny religious hubs too.  I can't seem to find them by searching - so if anyone knows of some other hubs that combine the 2 concepts please leave me a comment and I'll include them on the list!  HUBPages has way too many very very serious hubs about religion  I want to lighten it all up! Life is too serious to take seriously!

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image91
      Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago in reply to this

You've come to the right place.  These weren't for the contest, but they meet your requirements.

2. helpdeskian profile image61
    helpdeskianposted 8 years ago

I hope you find some more! that jedi religion one was Great! As well as Heavenly humor!

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

If you don't restrict yourself to just contest hubs, go look at what Sandra Rinck has. Abundance of religion and humor smile

4. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 8 years ago

I So thought abot doing a hub about the Jedi Religion!

5. Hope Alexander profile image80
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago

Yeah, here's one:

The title is "Judaeo-Christian Omelettes You Can Really Eat"

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bad-Cook-Recipe … Really-Eat

6. Hope Alexander profile image80
    Hope Alexanderposted 8 years ago
  7. Angela Harris profile image74
    Angela Harrisposted 8 years ago

Whitney, I was going to do a Hub on the Jedi religion as well! I just didn't have time.

Lissie, I have done a Hub on Jokes About Religion. It is barebones though. I didn't have time to flesh it out the way I want because of time constraints for the contest. But I'm going to add to it.

8. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Thanks guys - have to run off to do the whole hair/makeup thing for a dance comp - will update the links later ! And keep those suggestions coming!

9. Inspirepub profile image86
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I subsequently added another one:

Clerical error creates eternity of damnation in flaming pits of Hell - and it's a true story!