jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Help me Help me!!!

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image86
    Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago

Is there some kind of notification system that tells us when we have a new comment to one of our hubs, which hub the comment was made on? I can barely keep up with finding new comments and can't imagine how some hubbers with 100's of hubs do it...

help me please....   wink

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

On your statistic page, you should be able to access all comments put on all your Hubs, by clicking the link "comments" display in the For Hub section above the list of your Hubs. smile

1. fishtiger58 profile image79
      fishtiger58posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am such a duh. Thanks for the info.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Plus, there is a setting on your profile (backoffice) page, on the left hand side there is a section below your avatar, that asks you about emails.

You can change the settings there about notifications of comments and/or receive email from other Hubbers. smile

Hope that was helpful. smile

4. Mikel G Roberts profile image86

Thanks Cags, I'll check it out and let you know...

5. Alessia Amnesia profile image56
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 7 years ago

As soon as you log in, it tells you if you have any new comments. Click on comments. Above the comments will be the link to the hub the comment was posted on.

6. Mikel G Roberts profile image86

Thank You, Thank You...yes, your advice was very helpful. I have seen the light!...

7. Mikel G Roberts profile image86

Thank You too Alessia, I have never seen that when I log on...weird, I'll keep an eye out for it from now on.

working