jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

stupid adsense disabled for no reason !

1. rajan1311 profile image77
    rajan1311posted 7 years ago

around 4-5 days to go for my page to reach 6 months and i see that my account (adsense) has been disable ???
    I get this under status: Disabled For TOS Violation
    I did not even register for adsense so how on earth did this happen ??
    Is there any fix ?

2. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

this appears to be a regular problem and it may have to be looked at in a more serious light.....people hav erights in these matters...if you are not abusing your account and you are suspended then matters may need to be taken more seriously.....

3. rajan1311 profile image77

thanks for the reply buddy, i never click my own ads, why would i? i don't get paid anyways. I don't have any copied content and i don't see where i went wrong..

4. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Thats why I think these matters need to be taken more seriously, if you were a newspaper editor and someone placed an Ad in your paper and then decided they would not pay you for no good reason then you would take action.....

5. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

If you're not even registered for Adsense, then there's a glitch on the site.  Email the HubPages team and ask them to look into it.

6. rajan1311 profile image77

thanks marisa, just sent them a mail, hope it gets fixed soon. I cant wait to make $5/month lol.

7. profile image61
    akhilkarunposted 7 years ago

Hey buddy im also having da same problem. i got banned before getting approval in the same way.but i find my adsense direct registration page still  open. Well did you find any solution? just give a post here.
    thnks.

working