jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Visitors surge at hubs

1. shabarigirish profile image62
    shabarigirishposted 6 years ago

It is just to share my happiness. I used to get daily around 40-50 page views with my 17 quality hubs. Today it crossed 170 page views, I just changed few keywords and it is working as magic. I am witnessing visitors surge at my hubs.

My total page views were 881 when I checked it today morning, now within half day it is 1060 (hooray i crossed 1000!). 3 hubs are showing single upward triangle and 2 hubs are showing double red triangles. I know it is not much of traffic compared to you people’s hubs, but definitely a point to rejoice for me with just 17 hubs.

Thank you

1. H.C Porter profile image83
      H.C Porterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good Job and Congrats- I understand your joy! It is a great feeling when people are actually finding/being directed to or stumbling across what you are sharing here on hub pages. Keep up the good work-  smile

2. CMHypno profile image88
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations - hope your traffic surge continues!

3. shabarigirish profile image62
    shabarigirishposted 6 years ago

Thank you Porter and Hypno!

4. fishtiger58 profile image79
    fishtiger58posted 6 years ago

I also had a surge in views. Glitch??

5. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

Congrats!  Often, changing some things will get the articles re-indexed, and they will often go to the front page for a while, as google judges how well they do in getting people what they are looking for.

6. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

good for you, that's great. I have read often from others that changing or adding key words helps. I see the same thing when I tweak my hubs just a bit. congrats!