jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

WooHoo! Broke 500!

1. ThoughtfulSpot profile image81
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Its been slow going since I haven't been able to write much lately, and I know its small potatoes compared to a lot of you, but I'm stoked!  I finally broke 500 page views.  I hit 40 followers yesterday, and 505 page views this morning.  And, it seems like I'm starting to get more hits from outside hubpages.  (Not that I don't love you all! But, its nice to know I might be figuring some of this out a little from a search perspective... I've still got a lot of work to do in that department though.  It took me my first 3 weeks to even figure out what SEO stood for! lol )

Anyway, thanks for lettin' me virtually whoop it up.

1. Madison22 profile image79
      Madison22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is fantastic! Before you know it you will be writing an SEO hub. Congratulations!!

2. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congratulations and hope the traffic keeps on flowing!

3. BristolBoy profile image82
    BristolBoyposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!  Before you know it you will be like me and be seeing over 500 views a day to single hubs!

4. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

5. Money Glitch profile image87
    Money Glitchposted 6 years ago

Congrats, keep on doing what you're doing! smile

6. TheCreditTruth profile image61
    TheCreditTruthposted 6 years ago

Congrats,  I just started so it is nice to see people growing and having success.

7. RedElf profile image87
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! That is quite a milestone! Keep up the good work and you'll hit 5000 before you know it!

8. ThoughtfulSpot profile image81
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 6 years ago

Thanks everybody!  Off the forums, and off to do some more work on my next hub...