jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Opinions On My Hub Design

1. KeithTax profile image82
    KeithTaxposted 6 years ago

I have experimented with hub design and my new hub is my longest. Any feedback is appreciated.

My main concern is if I should break it up a little. What do you think?

1. Actioncameron profile image61
      Actioncameronposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay Keith. Fill your boots... I've posted some of the many things that I have an interest in sharing. I keep thinking what would be really interesting to attract the type of Hubber's I'd like to learn from. I've just begun this journey and have found my self more than a little disapointed that there are not more bodies interested in the same things I am. Plus my overall score as in my profile is a sad statement considering I have lived a very exciting life and have done alot with it... I do need a critical eye to have a look and a comment on where I could be going with this. I notice that the forums that get the most traffic are the mundane word games and scenarios that call for short answers... can you help me?

KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have only been here a few eeks longer than you. I write what strikes me. If I find myself searching the web for something I write about it or at least check the keywords to see if it is worth my time.

There are a lot of bubs by seasoned pros. Read them. Then read them again. Print them, carry them around. Learn. We are both on the same curve.

2. dave01012 profile image60
    dave01012posted 6 years ago

Firstly, I'm no expert!

I think it all depends what you are trying to achieve, if you are trying to make money with amazon/google then im not sure how successful you would be with that design.

3. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

However photogenic you may be, that extra picture of yourself does not really make a point or help capture the reader's attention. Try to go to Wikimedia Commons and search for a picture, like a beautiful sunset for example.

About Amazon, I would agree that the module is very far down on the page.

Other than that, seems to me it would be a pity breaking it into smaller pieces, because you are trying to make a point in 5 steps, and it is not enough for several hubs. But around steps 2 and 3, it would be good to have something visual to look at. If it is possible, you could even move the Amazon block up there?

KeithTaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the comments.