jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

..from another Hubber's Hub that you didn't know about before...

1. The Rope profile image59
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

Name one thing you learned about from another Hubber's Hub that you didn't know about before? 

Saw this question on Relache's interview at the "The Relache Hub" (http://hubpages.com/hub/relache#mod_46817) and thought it would be a fun question for all of us to answer.

2. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

I learned today from a hub by LiamBean entitled Pharmacological-Crimes-Borna-Disease, that patients suffering from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder caused by BDV often stop having episodes of hypomania after a four week course on the drug, Amantadine (Symmetrel). It is not being used in this country because the drug has been around for thirty years and the pharmaceutical companies can't make any money off it. sad

...and I learned how to pronounce "relache" wink

1. The Rope profile image59
      The Ropeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile:  You are too funny! 

I think I have learned more here on HP than in a full year of school..ummmm - if I remember back that far.  wink

3. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I learned about the worst species in which to be a male from...I believe it was Shadesbreath...it's good to know that us human females aren't alone in trying to make the males miserable wink

1. cheaptrick profile image75
      cheaptrickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think the Praying Mantis my be the ultimate.
      After sex she bites her partners head off and eats him.
      I bet those male Mantises are very nervous about dating lol.

1. wychic profile image80
        wychicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, after that I realized I had a whole new respect for the female mantises that I'd never known before wink

1. cheaptrick profile image75
          cheaptrickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Careful Wychic,eating your partner can be very fattening not to mention the heart burn lol

1. wychic profile image80
            wychicposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Lol...guess I'll have to take care to eat slow and maybe save some for later...and get plenty of exercise during the before-decapitation festivities wink

4. Ken R. Abell profile image85
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

I learn lots from other Hubbers.   

Just yesterday morning, reading a Hub by GeneralHowitzer, I learned that the Philippine Eagle is the rarest bird of prey in the world.  I also learned that it has the widest wingspan of any eagle.  All of which is interesting because I didn't even know the bird existed...until yesterday.

working