jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Navigation tools

1. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I would like to see a fixed navigation bar at the top of the page especially when I am in the forums.

2. jacobkuttyta profile image48
    jacobkuttytaposted 7 years ago

good idea

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Thanks jacobkuttyta I hope other will think so to.

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Not sure what you mean exactly?

1. Ohma profile image74
      Ohmaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

where the search box and navigation tool are. I think it would be easier if they were fixed into position.

5. Whitney05 profile image61
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Sites pretty easy to navigate as it is. The navigation tabs are all at the top already.

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

For me everything that appears on the dark gray field on top of the page is the same for any HP page I see. Is it different for you?

7. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

no! it is just that when you are reading a long furom thread and you wnt to back track you have to scroll to the top of the page to do it. (Maybe I'm just being Lazy big_smile )

8. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Gotcha! So you want a floating navigation bar then! Actually it's a cool idea I think - providing there are enough resources to implement it. smile

9. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Thanks Misha glad you like it!

10. Whitney05 profile image61
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Just press the 'Home' button on your keyboard and you'll be right back to the top.

It would sort of be like when editing a hub, how the capsule options are created as a floating bar... I'm not the biggest fan of that actually. I use it, but it gets in my visionary way sometimes.

11. WeddingConsultant profile image69
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

For what it's worth I agree with Whitney. The floating navigation bars are pretty annoying for me and often just get in the way. I always do the "home" button trick or just hit page up a few times...

12. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the tip Whitney! I was not aware that you could do that. Solves my problem.

working