jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

I approved a comment and wanted to respond but...

1. bgamall profile image84
    bgamallposted 7 years ago

I forgot which hub the comment was on. Do I have a way to find out which hub without going through every hub?

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image86
      Mikel G Robertsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes ignore the hubs that don't have any comments, that way you wont have to go through them all....wink

hit comments on your my account screen all comments will pop up and they show what hub they are commenting on...

2. bgamall profile image84

I know you can hit the approved comment drop down but I have 136 hubs and it is a big deal to sort through. Thanks.

Once you hit that drop down box you can sort the comments by date, which would mean the most recently added comment will be the first one on your list...

3. The Rope profile image59
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

You can also view it through "Feed" if you have that subject set up as a topic you follow.  I absolutely love this new feature the staff added.  It has made life soooo much easier for me - and I get to easily catch a quick view of what others are doing.

1. bgamall profile image84
      bgamallposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Rope, that is an excellent fix. I found the comment by looking at the comment feed. Thanks so much!

4. rebekahELLE profile image89
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

check your hubtivity for recent comments. that may trigger your memory. smile

5. bgamall profile image84

Thanks for the tips. Rebekah, triggering my memory is a major accomplishment, lol.

6. Ivorwen profile image79
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I have done that several times, so now I never erase the e-mail message I received for the comment until I have answered it.  I know that probably does not help this time... unless you can look in your trash folder and find it.

working