I Hate When?

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 67 discussions (114 posts)
  1. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Hi guys and gals lets vent a little frustration by starting with "I Hate When...."....tell us all what you hate, what irks you.
    I'll start....
    (This one really bugs me)
    I hate when I'm walking down the main street in town full of people and I get a wedgie. I can't stop to adjust it so I have to walk like a soldier crab til I can have a good pull.

1. falcon64 profile image59
      falcon64posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hate that... I know he is not mine!smile

2. profile image52
      adamantine4posted 14 years agoin reply to this

What do you dislike?.

3. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm very tolerant of just about anything or any one but what I absolutely CAN"T stand is when someone else tells ME what's best for ME, especially when that someone else is some government bureaucrat that doesn't even know me! I hate that!

4. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i hate when i am baking something and after getting all the ingredients measured out and in the mixing bowls etc. realizing that i am out of a key ingredient like eggs.

i also hate when i am supposed to meet a friend and they are late. this happened a lot with this one girl. i am always punctual and if i am delayed, i will always call the person and tell them i will be a little late. anyway she did this to me like six times in a row and finally i told her she was being really inconsiderate and i didn't appreciate it. i mean, this wasn't a few minutes late, it was like a half hour (sometimes more) late. she didn't apologize and we aren't friends anymore. which is fine...she always wanted to talk about her man troubles and never wanted to talk about me in any capacity...i felt after a while i was just a sounding board to her, and she always said 'you have it soooo good'....pfft. little did she know. just because i don't whine about my problems doesn't mean i don't have any. yikes

2. blondepoet profile image67

Gee whizz guys I guess nothing irks you. Zzzzzzz still waiting...

3. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

- traffic jams
    - arguments/ religious debates/ people hurting each other
    - wars
    - cold fast food
    - slow internet
    - and yes, cockroaches!

hmm...that should cover all...! big_smile

blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lol I hate cockaroaches too they are evil little things esp when one runs over you at night. Omg scarey.

1. myownworld profile image74
        myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

....they say it's the only creature to survive a nuclear bomb.... I mean, imagine having to miraculously live through a blast like that, only to be stuck with a cockroach!!! yikes

1. Niteriter profile image61
          Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I hate it when the girls talk about me like this!

4. Isabelle22 profile image60
    Isabelle22posted 14 years ago

I hate when I am concentrating hard on something and I go to have a drink and I miss my mouth, it goes down my chin.

5. Jewshavemorefun profile image60
    Jewshavemorefunposted 14 years ago

I hate a lot of things. Today it's a combination of getting shampoo in my eye while in the shower, not being able to find the bill that needs to be paid today and still not being able to find the remote for my telly. It's not even the afternoon yet so I'm sure I'll be back later with more things that have annoyed me today.

Haaaa you mean all those things happen to you too? I hate when I lose my sunglasses only later to find they are on my head.

1. Jewshavemorefun profile image60
        Jewshavemorefunposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha I do that with pens, I'll search the whole house for the pen I was using before realising I've stuck it behind my ear like I always do

Makes you feel like a complete idiot lol but it happens.

2. myownworld profile image74

lol yep. and to rummage through the entire house looking for your keys, when they were in your handbag all along!

6. Happyontheinside profile image72
    Happyontheinsideposted 14 years ago

I hate many things, but I really hate having to pay for a tv license...I also really hate it when you are doing your shopping in the rain and you are trying to get across the road but all of thed nice warm and dry people sitting comfortably in their cars won't stop to let you across...irritating. Oh and I also hate capitalism, but you have to start with the little things.

7. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 14 years ago

I hate it when you are looking for days for something and you've looked everywhere and it suddenly appears in the place that you swear you've looked through in detail.....I hate That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping that's what will happen with my remote...seriously starting to think someone has accidently binned it

yep. done that too....! roll

Haa we are all as mad as each other.

8. AnythingArtzy profile image67
    AnythingArtzyposted 14 years ago

I hate putting something where I know it'll be easy for me to rember where it is then forgetting where that was.

I hate remembering the past....

9. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 14 years ago

I hate when my Hub score drops and I can't figure out the reason

10. waynet profile image69

I also hate it when you are out and about minding your own business and someone lets a right stinkbomb fart off and then all eyes turn to you in disgust...I'm like it wasn't meeeeeeeee!

11. profile image0
    Jared in Vegasposted 14 years ago

I hate when someone with wet hands grabs the whole roll of paper towels so the water soaks through the entire roll and all the towels get wet.

lol

12. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

read my new Hub broken love and you will find the answer, hello blonde

Hey Irish will check it out

13. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

I hate when....I check my hub stats and the damn article scores have changed drastically......every frickin day.....82, down to 74, up to 78, down to 67, up 79, what the @#$%&!

Every effin day. WHY DONT THEY STAY THE SAME? or gradually rise or just frickin plummet of the face of the earth.......

Okay I feel better now ....need coffee!

lol

2. falcon64 profile image59

I don't care what they rate on my hub. As long as I am here enjoying,changing of thought to all of you guys.

1. readytoescape profile image60
        readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now that I’ve had my coffee, I don’t really care either, unless of course you are trying to make sense of the whole thing.

I mean, is your writing good one day, and crap the next?

Or was it crap when you published and it magically flowered into literary affluence?

Or is it all just a devious HP way to mess with your head?

If it is….. WAIT TIL AFTER I’VE HAD MY COFFEE!

14. profile image0
    blatvaposted 14 years ago

I hate when good friends, for many years, Always do the same things that let me down.. And I don't see it coming

Not to be rude at all but if they always do the same things why don't you see it coming?

15. waynet profile image69

I hate it when us men wee on the toilet seat and we forget and we sit on it, it's so down right disrespectful to do this to ourselves, now the mrs it is funny, but me on my own pee pee!!!!!

16. theirishobserver. profile image60

we dont see it coming becasue every now and agin we want to put our faith in someone and we get blinded by the glare of their senerity...... smile

yeah i guess we're all guilty of that sometimes but at the back of your mind the thought of them letting you down again still floats about...well it does for me anyways haha

17. Black Lilly profile image61
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

I hate when I have to get up early in the morning. Could literally strangle the alarm then big_smile

18. wychic profile image84
    wychicposted 14 years ago

I hate when I'm trying to explain something in one of my particular areas of expertise, and all of a sudden I forget the word or term I'm trying to describe or the name of what the person was asking about. My brain gets hiccups like that...

I also hate it when I'm irritated at somebody and trying to express my displeasure, and they make me laugh...somehow my ire doesn't carry the same credibility after that.

19. blondepoet profile image67

I hate when you get lost driving and don't understand the road signs.
    http://s2.hubimg.com/u/917457_f248.jpg

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ROFL

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?     lmao

3. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

I hate when I'm the last person in the house to take a shower and the water is COLD!

Oh yea I hate that. smile

4. charanjeet kaur profile image60
      charanjeet kaurposted 14 years ago

I hate the word 'hate' somehow it is too powerful and has a wrong vibe in my dictionary.

Blondepoet i like the thread you started gives a place to vent out.
      I dislike hypocrites,
      I dislike having to struggle so hard,
      I dislike dirty toilets a strict no no from me,
      I dislike lizards(have to thank ownworld who reminded me with her cockroaches lol)it gives me creeps just thinking about them.

I guess you should keep a limit to what you hate, lol the list seems endless.

5. Isabelle22 profile image60

I hate men's toilets they pong. They must have stronger urine I think!!!

6. Ohma profile image59
      Ohmaposted 14 years ago

I hate having to deal with Government red tape!

I hate to say "I LOVE YOU" but I lied.

7. seanorjohn profile image71
      seanorjohnposted 14 years ago

I hate it when......??/ I can't think of anything devastatingly witty to say or write.

I hate to eat! But I love Hot Chili beans.

8. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years ago

I hate when Deb does not reply to MSN tongue

Finally fixed the little bugger Misha, nothing has been working grrrr I just mailed new addy again, well I can't see you on.

9. Money Glitch profile image65
      Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

I hate it when I have a brain freeze like about now...

I've laughed so hard at some of the comments on this thread that I lost my thought wave...http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0194.gif

10. manlypoetryman profile image83
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

I hate when you go to get a fountain drink...ie: soda pop...and the flavors are mixed...For Instance: The Dr. Pepper flavored soda pop...now taste like Root Beer...I hate Root Beer with a passion...It makes me want to hurl! This seems to be a common mistake places make at the soda fountain machine. Can't figure that one?

1. wychic profile image84
        wychicposted 14 years agoin reply to this

People don't know how to read the little labels on the boxes of syrup, so they figure any dark one will do tongue. When I was working in food service we did have a problem once where a box got broken, lost its front flap...which happens to be the part that has that little logo that tells you what kind of pop it is...

11. waynet profile image69

I hate it when you go to the toilet to do a good dump and you can't even get it to spiral in a nice formation!!

Oh Waynet can't you be content with the Statue Of Liberty formation

12. Money Glitch profile image65
      Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

Oh now I remember http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/happy/happy0194.gif

I hate from the outside that leave backlinks to their website (i.e. hub is on health link is to a hotel)http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/rolleye/rolleye0001.gif

13. WriteAngled profile image75
      WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

I hate it when I can't get to sleep for hours and hours because my partner is snoring.

14. H.C Porter profile image81
      H.C Porterposted 14 years ago

I hate when you are trying to explain where you are coming from to someone who doesn't have the ability to see past themselves to even begin to see you...

I hate when someone demands you to be someone or give up on something you care about- when you refuse, they then say-How selfish!

I hate it when you let someone cut in front of you in traffic and they don't give a little wave to say thanks.

I hate knowing I can do better and be better-but never having the time to do what I need to accomplish better.

I hate when I am getting dressed and plan to wear a black teeshirt or black dress-but cant find my black bra anywhere

***Sorry-I am in a mood today and could probably keep on going with this one for a very long time, but I wont- cause I hate it when people dont know when to stop  smile

1. Isabelle22 profile image60
        Isabelle22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lol I hate it too when you lose your underwear, when you need it. smile

15. torimari profile image68
      torimariposted 14 years ago

I hatttteee when I lack art inspiration.
      I hate at times, caring too much.
      I hate the fishermen at my park.
      I hate my insecurities and when I let them hold me back.

Oh, and I hate writing this Cover Letter right now...I'm going to take a break.

And the list goes on. xD

16. theirishobserver. profile image60

Blonde, I hear your pain with the wedgey.....its like being on a bike with no sadle....just for a moment ! and then discomfort smile hello

The sad thing is that sometimes it isnt a wedgie at all, but my g-banger that I'm not used to hahaha, oh golly gosh couldn't explain it any other way smile

17. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years ago

I hate it when I realise that I'm only a human being ! mad

18. theirishobserver. profile image60

I hate it when Tantrum realises she is just a human being when I think she is a demi god smile

I hate to know it is Friday and no calls receive from them.

2. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can worship me whenever you feel ready !
        big_smile
        tongue
        lol

3. Isabelle22 profile image60
        Isabelle22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haaa sounds like someone has the hots..

19. Jim Strutzin profile image83
      Jim Strutzinposted 14 years ago

I hate it when...
      People invite you to their home and then want to watch TV.
      People tell me they've joined the military for free school.

Hate to know ..time getting older and I don't know what stuff to prepare for dinner.

yes that is just downright rude. smile

20. marcel285 profile image64
      marcel285posted 14 years ago

I'm a hygiene freak, i'm a clean hippie, my bf is a dirty one...

I hate it when, he wipes his hands on his clothes after eating. Instead of washing them.

I hate it when he throws bath towels on the floor, and reuses them after they've been on the floor. He doesn't see anything wrong with this, it's not getting through to him that i find it gross to dry my clean body with a towel that's dirty because it's been on the floor!!

I hate it when he uses tea- towels, rather than a dish cloth, to wipe down the table and bench.

I drink black coffee, i can't stand milk, it makes me feel sick. I hate it when he stirs my coffee after stirring his own first, and puts the contaminated milky spoon in my coffee.

I hate it when he wears the same clothes for 2-3 days.

I REALLY hate it when, he handles meat, and then grabs the olive oil bottle without washing his hands first.

These things to me are basic hygiene, i keep telling him that, but he just thinks i'm being anal. Doe's any one agree that these things are just basic hygiene, or am i being anal??

1. tantrum profile image61

lol
        I don't envy you !
        lol

2. seanorjohn profile image71
        seanorjohnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry. you are being anal.Lighten up.

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
          Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually I have a theory about germs...and the human immune system...

The human body if not worked out (taking your lazy butt to the gym) will degrade and become weak, flabby and unattractive.

The Human mind, if not used and pushed to think and learn, will become slow and mushy. (environmental retardation)

The things we use less we tend to make less (when I was only using Italian while living in Italy, I completely lost the ability to speak my native language.)

If we do not expose our bodies to germs, wouldn't that mean that our immune systems would become lazy, untoned, mushy...???

Why are people from a country, where tourists are told to not drink the water, able to drink the water?

21. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

being bored mad

what's up ? smile

Hi Lyrics and Tantrum. :)Love Tantrums new pic that's awesome.

Hi blond ! smile

22. Isabelle22 profile image60

I hate trying to do something so hard and it just doesn't work

23. profile image55
      probafixposted 14 years ago

i hate

when people say me to change

and continuously speak lies

and i also hate traffic jams

24. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years ago

I hate it when someone comes along and hijacks a forum with some unrelated topic....   wink

25. motricio profile image67
      motricioposted 14 years ago

Hate when they don't want to have a serious relation.

26. profile image0
      L. Andrew Marrposted 14 years ago

I hate it when people fan you just because they want you to be their fan in return and leave you fan mail like "now I'm your fan you should be mine" -

My reply is I shouldn't be anything, stop trying to tell me what to do, you talentless jerks who can only get fans by spamming other people!

27. Isabelle22 profile image60

I hate when you see someone you are positive you have seen before, but just can't remember where.It will plague my mind until I think of it.

28. AnythingArtzy profile image67
      AnythingArtzyposted 14 years ago

I hate when you have made plans to have someone over and they don't show or call. This is really a big pet peeve with me. I have a "friend" who does that and just did it again saying she would pick up some cat food for me because I was not able to go out. Good thing I keep cans of tuna fish on hand for the little critters. That was two days ago and no word from her.  Yes I'm venting lol lol but most of all.........

I hate:

racism
      greed
      insomnia
      being sick
      rudeness

29. thirdmillenium profile image60
      thirdmilleniumposted 14 years ago

I hate it when the phone rings in the middle of you know what!

30. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

I have to have a reason or an actual purpose and explanation for every single thing I say to anyone, anywhere

31. profile image61
      logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

I have many frustrations, but I chose many years ago not to hate anyone or anything.  If someone or someone vexes us, it is because we let it.  If we are in control of ourselves, other people and other things will not.  smile

32. caravalhophoto profile image60
      caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

I hate hypocrites...
      I hate ignorance...

The biggest "hate"...
      when a dude has an issue with scratching himself...it's like, don't they make a cream or powder for that?

33. profile image52
      michaelclarveposted 14 years ago

How about being a male in the mids of cute girls... I love it.. but how about life without cute and amiable ones around..I hate that.. most..!!!

Mike.

.mens presents | ideas for mens presents

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)