jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Any Ideas for my 100th hub?

1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 7 years ago

I'm just writing my 98th hub as we speak and am starting to think about my 100th hub! I'm at a loss as to the subject - any cool ideas??!!

2. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

You could dedicate a hub to yourself. smile

3. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Some ideas:

Write about charity, yourself or world.

4. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

smileyC, like your ideas with Guinness, what about An English Mans Journey to Ireland, what do you like about Ireland, I would love to see this perspective and I am sure many more would also...and hello

5. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 7 years ago

wrenfrost56: nice idea, but would be boring LOL - although I already have one HUb about me.
    Skyfire: Just did the charity one, see comment about 'me' above - writing about the World - now there's an idea - such a huge subject....
    Theirishobserver: now that's a cool idea - although another might be to chronicle my experience of meeting Irish people all around the world - there's an Irish pub everywhere you know!

Thanks for the ideas guys - gives me some food for thought!!!

6. wrenfrost56 profile image82
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

LOL! Sorry I did'nt look first, I am sure it's not boring, I will check it out and have another think smile

SimeyCposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL No Problem!

BTW I just added the 'About Me' and '50 things I want to do before I die' (My 50th hub) to my Profile so they are easy to find!

Now as I did a '50 things' hub for my 50th, I should do something like
      "100 things you didn't know about SimeyC" hub for my Hundredth!

7. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 7 years ago

Finally thought of a theme - wrote about my favorite band...RUSH!!!! WOOHOO! Well that's the 100th one over with - now I can concentrate on making some money again! LOL

8. NewYorker profile image81
    NewYorkerposted 7 years ago

Your 100th hub should definitely be about how your journey through those previous 99 have been. And your journey on HubPages!

SimeyCposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Too late LOL I'll make that my 150th hub.....

working