jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

the capsule for Amazon is not working

1. 61
    naseem1posted 6 years ago

i have added the capsule for Amazon but it is not working i.e. I cant open it can you please help me

1. TheJman profile image59
      TheJmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Naseem1

I also had some trouble with the Amazon one. Everytime I tired to add a specific product tag it didnt work.

Try this:
      add the Amazon Capsule to your page. It should load the Capsule at the bottom of the page. Click the edit button and it should open it. Now click "Choose Keywords" and type in the type of product you want to adertise. Then choose the type of product area by click the drop down menu. Also, you can change how may products it will show by clicking the drop down menu "Maximum number of items to display". Then click save and it should automatically load images of those products.

I really hope this helped!

2. easylearningweb profile image92
      easylearningwebposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have added Amazon capsule links with no problems, but I searched for hubpages to see if anyone had any on the topic and there are a few. Just go to search box and type "amazon capsules" and you will find about 5 hubs about amazon capsules.

If you still need help, post more detail about what is happening (freezing, no showing, error, etc.) and then we can try to recreate your problem and help.

Good luck!

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image75
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 6 years ago

If you still have a problem contact Hubpages authorities.

Jyoti Kothari