jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Experiences with mexican tripping weed/ Salvia Divinorum.

1. marcel285 profile image85
    marcel285posted 7 years ago

I bought this stuff online when i was about 18. It's legal, i'm not sure that it should be though, it truly scared the shit out of me.

I got the 30x strength stuff, and i smoked it a total of 3 times before i decided i wouldn't touch it again.

The first two times, it didn't do a lot. It hit me instantly, and my mouth and body went numb, and the room was spinning, which lasted for all of about 30 seconds. The third time i smoked it, i was out of it almost instantly.

I was sitting on the bed with my bf, and as soon as it instantly hit me, i was tripping hard, seeing images in my head like a dream. But i was awake and my eyes were open. In this dream like image, i went back in time, to one of my past lives, and i was walking down a long dirt road with my 'tribe.' This was a time way before civilization, and i felt like i belonged. I knew these people of the tribe, they were my family, and i felt happy and at home.

What my bf saw, was me fall onto my side on the bed, and then drop my body onto the floor. Then i was crawling along the floor on my belly, pulling myself along with my arms. My bf was shitting himself, because i must have looked like a zombie, with my eyes wide open, and drool spilling out of my mouth. He watched in shock, and was yelling my name, but i couldn't hear him. I crawled for about a minute, for about 3 meters. I became conscious at our bedroom door, crippled like infront of it. When i regained consciousness, i was gasping for breath, and tears began streaming from my eyes, out of sheer fright. We threw the shit away after that.

Anyone else had an out of it experience with mexican tripping weed?

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

WTF?

2. marcel285 profile image85

WTF?? wtf? That's what happened when i smoked it, what do you mean wtf?

1. profile image0

Do you routinely ingest stuff you order off the internet? Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe some sick twisted individual may want to kill people with stuff he has added to the product? Thats what I mean by WTF!

3. torimari profile image81
    torimariposted 7 years ago

I second the WTFFF.

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

I've smoked it too and holy sh*t, what a ride - but tried 2 more times and so powerful I actually fell to the ground.  Not for me, ever again.  So not. OMG! OMG!

5. marcel285 profile image85

It was from a NZ shop called Cosmic corner, which is fully licensed to sell legal highs. Not from a random person.

1. profile image0

Ok, carry on.

6. marcel285 profile image85

It's so weird because, each time you smoke it, the effect gets stronger. Unlike actual weed, where the more you smoke, you build up a bit of a resistance to it.

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

TRUE!!!!!!!

7. marcel285 profile image85

Yeah, now that's messed up isn't it?!!? i don't think it should be legal aye.

8. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 7 years ago

It's pretty widely available and it's effects are well documented.

Sarah Palin is rumored to be a regular consumer.

(rumored because I just started the rumor)

working