jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Amazon affiliate setting

1. shabarigirish profile image59
    shabarigirishposted 6 years ago

I already have Amazon affiliate ID, I used it on HP but not getting hits as I expected, I have only few hits which I hope I got them from my blogs. Is there any possible way to check hits are from which link? Do I have to sign amazon through HP again?
    If i sign through HP my earnings will be shared?

2. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

To my knowledge it is not your earnings as such that are shared.
    It is the time that is shared. I believe that you should just paste your Amazon number into the capsule on 'my account' page and Your affiliate number will appear for 60% of the time on your hub pages. (when you use the Amazon capsules of course)

3. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

There is no possibility of that on hubpages. Or even on your other scripts on other blogs. Once you get any purchase then you'll able to figure out from which niche hub/blog that purchase was made. There is no linking report in amazon affiliate program.

You don't have to sign again as you already have affiliate ID. You can track outgoing links via google analytics though, i'm not sure if it will track ad links or not.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You can set up account tracking URLS in Amazon Associates, create one for hubpages (And put that in your affilate set up on Hubpages) Create another Amazon tracking code for your blogs and other sites.  You will soon see where your sales are coming from.