jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Just thinking of Haiti and sending loving thoughts

1. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Just thinking of Haiti, I dont like reading the papers about it and do pay attention on the news... I just find it so difficult when I cannot physically help, so I am sending my love and wishes.

I send love and hope calm and healthy thinking prevails. Love to all and wishing the best ((()))

2. theirishobserver. profile image58
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

With you on this

3. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

they just found a 24 year old man who had survived for 12 days on Coca Cola. I dont drink coke at all, but I can imagine the sugar and essential ingredients would be enough to keep you going for awhile.

4. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

i heard about that. lucky guy. good thing he kept his wits about him. i would probably freak out after five minutes or so yikes

anyway, keeping good thoughts also...

5. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

thoughts to those still stuck, thoughts to those surviving, thoughts to those working and thoughts all.

6. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

just wanted to post this again, with thoughts for those surviving and for the children and for safety and food and shelter... blessings to all

7. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

Loving thoughts to Haiti families from me as well

8. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

May they find  some peace.

9. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

And the strength and endurance to rebuild their country

10. Hmrjmr1 profile image79
    Hmrjmr1posted 6 years ago

And I add that I hope the world remembers and keeps helping them for as long as it takes...It will be a long time. Bless them they are all in my prayers..

11. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Helen Clark said donations of cash to recommended charities and prothetics are good things to give right now.