jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Just thinking of Haiti and sending loving thoughts

1. salt profile image64
    saltposted 7 years ago

Just thinking of Haiti, I dont like reading the papers about it and do pay attention on the news... I just find it so difficult when I cannot physically help, so I am sending my love and wishes.

I send love and hope calm and healthy thinking prevails. Love to all and wishing the best ((()))

2. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

With you on this

3. salt profile image64
    saltposted 7 years ago

they just found a 24 year old man who had survived for 12 days on Coca Cola. I dont drink coke at all, but I can imagine the sugar and essential ingredients would be enough to keep you going for awhile.

4. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

i heard about that. lucky guy. good thing he kept his wits about him. i would probably freak out after five minutes or so yikes

anyway, keeping good thoughts also...

5. salt profile image64
    saltposted 7 years ago

thoughts to those still stuck, thoughts to those surviving, thoughts to those working and thoughts all.

6. salt profile image64
    saltposted 7 years ago

just wanted to post this again, with thoughts for those surviving and for the children and for safety and food and shelter... blessings to all

7. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

Loving thoughts to Haiti families from me as well

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

May they find  some peace.

9. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

And the strength and endurance to rebuild their country

10. Hmrjmr1 profile image78
    Hmrjmr1posted 7 years ago

And I add that I hope the world remembers and keeps helping them for as long as it takes...It will be a long time. Bless them they are all in my prayers..

11. salt profile image64
    saltposted 7 years ago

Helen Clark said donations of cash to recommended charities and prothetics are good things to give right now.

working