jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

My first hub

1. dragonbear profile image83
    dragonbearposted 6 years ago

Hi folks - I'm a new hubber and loving every minute. Some great people in the community.

I'd appreciate feedback on my first hub - all contributions gratefully received!

Thanks folks

1. bigmikeh profile image77
      bigmikehposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting choice of subject, well written and informative. Some may say it's a bit short but it says what it needs to say.

Don't know how many readers it will attract but if you're here just to write for the fun of it, that doesn't matter. If you're writing for revenue (and seeing as you've got an Amazon capsule you may well be) then you may need to seek out and read hubs on keyword research and optimization to make sure you attract the best possible number of visitors.

But all in all, great first hub.

PS And welcome from one UK hubber to another!

2. vox vocis profile image93
      vox vocisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A good hub (just make the picture smaller in size because of the resolution). Keep on hubbing! Good luck!

3. Sab Oh profile image61
      Sab Ohposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought that was a great bit, very interesting.

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats! first hubs are special. They're usually shorter because we're just feeling out the site. I read yours and I think it's well written, informative and interesting, not something everyone is familiar with. I have never heard the phrase. And I do have a real black dog who is beautiful. I love his black coat and rather exotic eyes.

I think the pic looks fine. it looks like what the phrase means.

anyway, nice first hub! enjoy. smile

2. NoRR4Me profile image85
    NoRR4Meposted 6 years ago

I think it's very good dragonbear. I'm new here & learning too. I've noticed that your hub is pretty short, but it is quite informative. I've seen others recommend a hub have at least 1,000 to 1,500 words to rate high, but yours is pretty high anyway. I guess there are many factors that make a good hub.

Anyway, good job.

3. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 6 years ago

Nice one.. keep it up smile