jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (21 posts)

Multiple Adsense Account

1. bluesky4real profile image61
    bluesky4realposted 6 years ago

Is it possible to have more than one Adsense account to the same name and address?

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are allowed to have only ONE account. smile

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

No.

3. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

No.

4. bluesky4real profile image61

ok. But I have heard people say they use different Adsense accounts for different sites. Should it be they use different name and address?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Then they must be checking their online earnings on different PCs with different internet connections. Google normally finds out if someone has more than one accounts.

1. skyfire profile image72
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If anyone do get away with that then either different IP (Torpark will do ) or different timezone while accesing another account. If they catch the pattern,by bye adsense.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Only one,

5. ThePhoneDetective profile image60
    ThePhoneDetectiveposted 6 years ago

Only One!!!

Google finds out about two accounts, you lose them both.

Daytona

6. bluesky4real profile image61

Thanks guys for your comments. I also will like to know if it is possible for two people in the same house to have Adsense account.

My friend wants to monetize his art-craft site with adsense; will that be possible? We live under the same roof and I already have an account.

1. viryabo profile image85
      viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good question i've been finding an answer for myself.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
        Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

M too!

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If the two of you have different social security numbers and bank accounts, then yes, you will be able to live under the same roof and each have an AdSense account.

If you share a bank account, then no.

1. viryabo profile image85
        viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This, i think, answers my question. Thanks Relache.

2. bluesky4real profile image61
        bluesky4realposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Relache for your response. I really appreciate it.

7. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago

FYI , I would be very careful with this, reason is Google uses computers to catch most of the fraud and a computer is going to recognize you IP address and things like that so even though you may be following the rules the Google computer may flag you anyway then you have to fight to get reinstated. Ebay used to be notorious for closing accounts for fraud when 2 people in same house had accounts, not sure if they ever fixed it or not I don't use them anymore since they cost me almost 300 dollars a few years back.

Thanks. you sure have a way with words.

8. PMS9 profile image54
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

Don't Try for another adsense account if you already having one.. If Adsense team got your two account then they will ban you for lifetime.

9. treven65 profile image61
    treven65posted 6 years ago

Hello,
    More than one AdSense Account per person is absolutely unacceptable for Google.Even if you put on already Google ads on your website and the clicks on them are "unusual often" your account could be banned forever.

A friend used my blog as the homepage at his internet cafe late last month and to my greatest surprise, My Adsense account got blocked for only God knows why.

Could it be the unusual often clicks that caused it? It wasn't my fault that people click on the adds... I already made an appeal but yet to have it released.

10. Mamelody profile image60
    Mamelodyposted 6 years ago

Nop.. Google will yank your ass if they discovered you have more than one account..

working