jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Getting Direct Feedback

1. Ian Ganahl profile image60
    Ian Ganahlposted 6 years ago

Where can I go and/or who should I talk to about getting direct feedback from my hubs.  I am concerned about my current score, and would love to improve it. 

Basically, I would love for someone to look at my work and tell me what I've done right, and where I need to improve.  A pair of "3rd party" eyes will prove to be a great asset for me, and give me the direction that I need.

I am new here, but I didn't expect to get an initial score of 50 for my 1st blog, and a score of 30 for my profile content.

1. livewithrichard profile image86
      livewithrichardposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure you were just told this in ANOTHER thread, give the system some time and create more content. You've only been here 2 hours and every hub starts out at 50.

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay, I guess I should have done this in the first place?

That is the forum to go to, if you want your hub critiqued?

Your hubscore for your hub and your authorscore, were answered in the other thread.

I simply wanted you to go to the Extreme Hub Makeover Thread, so you could get a warm welcome and some friendly advice about how to create good or better hubs.

Hence, I can see this might be a problem, if you are unwilling to read the things that people post?

I hope you do try a little harder? smile Good luck. smile

1. Ian Ganahl profile image60
        Ian Ganahlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The duplicates I had in two threads were due to internet problems I was having earlier.  yikes)  I was unsure if my original question had been uploaded because of this.  So, that's why there was more than one of the same question(s) I had posed.

3. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you need to go to extreme hub makeover thread.  Post your hub link there and people will comment.

Initial hubscore always starts at 50, this will climb.

You need to be active in the hub community.. participate, follow some interesting hubbers - read their articles, build relationships and be genuine.  Be yourself, actively participate and learn about how to promote your hubs for traffic.x

Rome wasnt built in a day!

2. mel22 profile image59
    mel22posted 6 years ago

Left index on forum page .. the tabs called 'EXTREME HUB MAKEOVER'.. cags just gave you the direct link above... Only place able to promote a hub link in forums. To place a link in the forums to one of your specific hubs go to formatting tips on the post a reply /box field and learn to paste them in the field for all to see. you'll have to add the {url} paste hub url here {/url} start and end tags, to make the link work in forums

If you've never used HTML it might be confusing at first but <tags> need to be used so ,google :HTML or go to that formatting tips to understand?

3. Greg Cremia profile image61
    Greg Cremiaposted 6 years ago

Read the hub of some of the better hubbers and then you will start to see what makes a good hub. If you are not willing to do the research then you will never make it.