jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Any hobby photographers or microscopists? - anyone who takes pictures

1. labchef profile image60
    labchefposted 6 years ago

I have created a new hub for my new olympus stylus camera.  I want to share my experience with this camera with other hobby photographers: http://hubpages.com/hub/olympus.  Please visit and critique about my hub.
    I also write anothe hub microcopes: Please visit it here:

I am testing out squidoo and hubpages.  I have couple pages on each site.  I would like to test out which one works out better.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I will check it out. I love photography, but haven't taken any new pics lately.

check out bluedog here. he also is a photographer.
    welcome ~ smile

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I think you're off to a great start. write about what you love and know and that's what you're doing. the first hub is done well, the pics and video are perfect.

second hub is interesting and something I never really thought about. if I were you, I would try to increase your content on this hub. it helps to read and closely look at many hubs, especially those in your interest. get ideas and then put your own creativity to your hubs. it's like an artist with a blank canvas.

enjoy. smile

1. labchef profile image60
      labchefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for visiting. The two hubs are certainly works in progress.  For the Olympus Camera hub, I certainly would like to add more comments about the camera(s) and help others making purchasing decisions.  I have not had this camera for long, I still trying to figure all the features.  I will post more photos and experiences with the visitors.  I think pictures say everything.  If they like the photos, they will like to buy the same camera. 

As for the miroscope project, I will just move alone when I finish the project with my kids.  They love look into the microscopes too!

Thanks for the advice.

4. Kapalbility02 profile image62
    Kapalbility02posted 6 years ago

Closeted photographer here! I love taking pics, but I am too afraid to show them in public. smile

5. Kapalbility02 profile image62
    Kapalbility02posted 6 years ago

Great hub. You supplied all the details a person needs to buy. Can I give a few suggestions on the Olympus one (to improve it -- you know for conversions.)

You might wan to add a few "emotional" factor to your hub, meaning, add your relationship to your camera... why did you buy it? why not other camera? what did you like about it? what did you like not?

Add your affiliate link, too. Sell the camera! Most people who land on this kind of page are almost ready to buy (just a little more push) so adding a product link will help you make more moolah. (With reviews, you can add it near the top!)

Anyway, this is a REALLY great first hub. My very first (it was a Squidoo lens) was spam. LOL. Goodluck!

EDITED: Hey, I use both Squidoo and Hubpages. I suggest you do that, too!