jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

New Hubber Here. Very Excited About Being Here

1. Ian Ganahl profile image60
    Ian Ganahlposted 6 years ago

Hi I'm Ian, and I am brand new to hub pages.  I want this to be a good place to tighten up my writing.  My main focus is in screenwriting, and currently working on a sci-fi trilogy.  I already have a theatrical play all written that I eventually want to produce.

I would love advice for the hubs that I am and will be working on, and I will be more than happy to return the favor in however way I can.

Thanks everyone! Hugs and Kisses!

2. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! I'm going to navigate my way over to your hubs then, as Sci-Fi is what I write as well. Glad to meet a fellow Sci-Fi enthusiast. big_smile

3. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 6 years ago

Firstly, welcome to HP, Ian!

One thing that I'm sure many people will recommend is that you add some relevant photos and/or video to your hub.

I hope you don't mind me saying (you have asked for criticism after all!), but I personally find your hub too much about you and not enough about stage and production management. I'd like to see some pointers about how to go about putting on a production. What is the best way to start. How to find or set up a theatre group. The practicalities involved, which you touch on but don't elaborate. How to get finance. How to select the best venue. How to advertise. What problems need to be anticipated, etc, etc, etc.

4. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages Ian.

5. Candie V profile image68
    Candie Vposted 6 years ago

Welcome! Welcome!

6. tipperary profile image60
    tipperaryposted 6 years ago