jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (16 posts)

Ebay Earning more than Adsense Earning

1. hubber-2009 profile image53
    hubber-2009posted 7 years ago

I have observed that my Ebay affliate earnings are increasing steadily and adsense earning is decreasing steadily..

Any reason for this?

What I think is that if someone clicks ebay link they will not click the adsense..

so adsense click is now shared with ebay?

1. rmshdc profile image61
      rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

for me, I haven't seen any raise ebay revenue.
      adsense is doing good for me this month.  in fact, my page-view have increased

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's logical, really.  If someone leaves your Hub by clicking on an eBay ad, then they're not leaving it by clicking on an Adsense ad.  And vice versa.

Sounds like you're doing a good job with the positioning and content of your eBay ads.  Good for you.

3. Cagsil profile image59
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It might the fact that they are two totally separate types of company and offer different things altogether. Hmmmm.....? smile

2. hubber-2009 profile image53

why no one is sharing their views here?

1. profile image0
      eternaltreasuresposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my adsense revenue decreased when I put ebay ads.

3. hubber-2009 profile image53

still I am not clear about the difference..

4. Barbara Kay profile image87
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

I make more money from eBay too.

5. Randy Godwin profile image92
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

EBay sux if you make Amazon sales occasionally.  Only use it if you never make any Amazon sales.  It will kill your Amazon commissions while someone else makes the big money off of Ebay, not you.  They will pay you pennies and someone else gets the dollars.  I sold over $1000 in Ebay products and made a few bucks at best.  The same products on Amazon would have made me at least $60, or perhaps more, in commissions.

But if you cannot seem to sell anything on Amazon, or get Adsense clicks, then use both EBay and HPads.  I use neither of them and don't plan to.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91
      Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Shit randy, I sold a scope for a shotgun today...SCORE...LOL!  I didn't make much, but I made more than I would have had the amazon ad not been in there!

I make ...a can of beer a week on ebay...but sooner or later, Sir, I'm going to sell one of those high end used acoustic guitars....but then I'll tell nobody on this site about it smile

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
        Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You won't get anything but pennies if you do, Wesman!  You don't earn a commission on EBay sales.  Even if the used guitar is worth a thousand dollars it will only net you pennies.  EBay is useless for sales!!  Most don't realize this.  I know I didn't.  I thought is was like Amazon but instead, it's a rip-off with someone else--I've got my own ideas who--getting the commission. smile

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

6. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
    PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago

eBay was disapointing for me.  Generally, if you have a direct choice between eBay and Amazon for a product, I would use Amazon.  eBaby is probably better for "collectibles" rather than selling new products.  But earnings do seem pretty low regardless, in my experience.

1. wordscribe43 profile image94
      wordscribe43posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hehehe "eBaby"  I love those unintentional typos.  Or was it intentional?

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
        PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Have you not heard of "eBaby"?  It is an online auctioning site aimed at very young buyers and sellers?  wink

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
          PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Okay, it was a typo!  :p

7. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I've had a few sales from *bay but hp is my money maker.

working