jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Stats stuck again

1. Lady Guinevere profile image60
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Sorry for the repeat, but my stats have been stuck for 2 days now.  Thanks for listening and taking care of us.

2. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

it happens many times. hope they will take care of it

3. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Well better sign up for Google Analytics, and check stats there by connecting hub and analytics.

Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did try to do that last week, but google kept freezing on me and so I stil don't have them connected.

4. Hub Llama profile image81
    Hub Llamaposted 7 years ago

I've been trying to use Analytics on my Hubs, and it seems a bit sketchy. I wonder if the code that switches the ads between HubPages and the author also (deliberately or inadvertently) tinkers with the tracking code as well.

5. Jeffrey Neal profile image87
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

My stats are fine as far as I can tell. No problems in Analytics either. Often HubPages and Analytics don't match up exactly, but I give more credence to the stats from G.

6. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

Sign up at Google analytics, give them your Profile URL as domain name in analytics profile and get the code, inside that code you'll see unique ID like "UA-abcdefg-1". You have to enter that number here in your hub tracker. Google analytics gives you click and all other details that you need.

Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I did that.  Thanks

7. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

fyi if you use the analytics and you want to monitor more than one website you will have to add all websites in analytics, add them right away before tracking starts or the tracking will be a mess for a few days, my analytics is a mess because I added sites one at a time after they were set up and now it is playing catch up trying to compile data...I like analytics because of the more detailed traffic info...you can even narrow down to server that visited and geographic regions the traffic is coming from.

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

rats those stats big_smile

9. Mike Lickteig profile image89
    Mike Lickteigposted 7 years ago

I checked out the stats, then looked for the cat.  He was chasing the rats while pawing at gnats.  I looked for my hat, started a chat, checked back on my stats, but could only say "drat."

Okay, I realize this has nothing to do with anything.... go to bed, Mike

1. nichcapece09 profile image60
      nichcapece09posted 7 years ago in reply to this

why whats with the stuck?

working