Here is what I see you need the following:
1. Add pics that represent your poems not your Avatar on each one people will overlook the hub.
2. Utilize your link capsules by adding other hubbers links there are simple steps in there that will guide you to them it also will enable you to recieve a little more traffic.
3. Use Amazon Capsules and you have not already signed-up then do it, that capsule will generate some revenue in time. Read Nelle Hoxie's hub she clearly explains in detail how to make money on Amazon.
4. When people comment respond back to them and acknowledge them.
5. Begin to follow other hubbers read there hubs that may interest you,comment and in return some of them will follow you back.
6. Get involved with the community but stay away from arguments on the forums you wish to gain fans not lose them at the very beginning.
7. Remember to go to the "help" button and read the guidelines for Hubpages, that will keep you out of trouble.
Most of all have fun and Welcome to hubpages!
by Dado2 months ago
I will try in short because I explored whole day about HubPages and I still need some confirmation how to proceed on best way if possible?Before 2 years I lost AdSense because of stupid reasons like wrong keywords (I...
by Mary McShane17 months ago
I just got this email. Is terminating your account normal if you don't have any sales or referrals in 90 days????Hello,Thanks again for joining the Amazon Associates program. We’re reaching out to you...
by Geekdom11 months ago
I have been thinking of leaving HubPages for a while now because of several reasons. With their latest ebay/amazon update I now have to reformat over 90 hubs (Some had not been published yet and I was waiting for...
by Catherine Giordano8 months ago
I opted in to Hub Pro and I just had my first edit. Nothing was changed except to remove three of my four amazon capsules and remove links to other websites that I included to provide supporting evidence for my claims....
by Georgianna Lowery3 years ago
This is a two-fold issue. I know we're in the middle of a Google Typhoon or whatever animal is wreaking havoc this month plus the summer traffic is, well, obviously somewhere else. In January/February of this year, my...
by Gemini Fox2 years ago
Had never done a “sales” hub before so decided to try. Have tweaked and tweaked this hub but it still keeps on being not featured due to quality. Getting a little T’d . . ....
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.