jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

How many links can you have in a hub or bog post?

1. easyspeak profile image79
    easyspeakposted 6 years ago

If the links are to different domains and are authoritative and legit, how many links is the max you can put in a hub or blog post?

Or is there a ratio link we think of in keyword density?

1. 0
      Kenrick Chatmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you can have up to 2 pointing to different URLs if your content is unique. However, I am not sure.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Kenrick is not only unsure but incorrect.

It's better if you just read this,

3. easyspeak profile image79

relache, thanks for the link.  but I'm asking about just regular links to informative sites.  nothing tricky.

for example, flagship hubs I think require 7 links to good relevant sites?

I'm not trying to promote websites or blogs that I own.  I just want to include links to good related resources on my hubs...but I don't want to do it at the expense of getting dinged by google for it.

4. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

I don't think Google cares.  Some of the sites I visit are almost entirely links.  They are directories that have been assembled by a third party, and give the reader what they are looking for. 

If the links are truly relevant to your hub, and helpful to the reader, then use them.

5. easyspeak profile image79

Thanks Ivorwen!

6. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

There is nothing wrong with linking to resources that provide supporting or complementary information to your own articles smile hope we helped. big_smile