Freelance writer looking for a small, quick job?

1. TheGlassSpider profile image81
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Hi everyone, I have a small job for a good writer. I have fifty products that need a  name and a description with a positioning statement. The job is easy, the descriptions are usually between 50 and 100 words, and I can pay $1.00 per description (a total of $50.00 for the project). I have examples. I would need these to be completed by Saturday night at the absolute latest, and I would need the chosen writer to be in touch daily showing me progress. I am doing this work as well, so I will be available to answer your questions. I can pay through PayPal immediately upon completion of the project.

To be fair, the first qualified writer who contacts me will be hired for this one-time job (although it may lead to more work in the future if I am swamped again, as I am now). Please have at least one hub for me to read so I can evaluate your ability. Please be aware that I am not making ANY money at all from your work. I am paying you every penny of what I would be paid for the job. This is work for hire, and I do ask that whoever works with me signs a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement.

I hope someone can help! I know the above sounds like I'm all harsh, but I'm easy to get along with. I just want YOU to know what you're getting into if you're interested.

Thank you all in advance!

2. TheGlassSpider profile image81
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Thanks to anyone who was thinking about answering, someone has contacted me via email and the position has been filled.

Amazing response time.

Thank you all!

Closed to reply