jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

hub rating

1. beth811 profile image68
    beth811posted 6 years ago

How do we know that our hub is rated up or down? I'm asking this because one of my hubs has a minimum of 20 or so 30 views DAILY and I got a hubscore of 91 or more then the next day it's down to 87 or less at least it's around 80 something.

1. myownworld profile image79
      myownworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the same happens with me: one day a particular hub will be in 90's and in a few days back to late 80's. I don't think it's so much because someone rated it 'down', but cause of rising and falling traffic to the hub.. smile

2. ethel smith profile image83
      ethel smithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well I don't think we do. Personally I think this is fair so that no reader is harrassed for their opinion. Of course some people may visit and forget to rate, or simply pop back to read something.

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

I don't do this for ratings I do it for fun so I don't have an answer for you, sorry.smile I would like to mend our ways and call you friend. Please forgive my insensitive sense of humor

Your friend Rick.smile

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Once upon a time, hub ratings were visible but then so many authors became so obsessive about the, HubPages deleted that info.

The biggest factor in a HubScore rising and falling is most likely traffic, esp as HubPages lists that first when they explain how scores are calculated.

You'll notice they don't even mention ratings in that answer.