jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

the transportation

1. scotty_terry25 profile image60
    scotty_terry25posted 7 years ago

while transportation is hard can can be walking down a lonely raod and been walking for hours and the first car passes and like it didn't see u u had to walk males to get where your going its sad people won't help out a citizen. but i under stand becausee people killing people.

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

sad

that is unfortunate, you're right. whenever i find myself in situations like that (not often, of course), i tell myself it could be worse. i can walk and see and hear and am free, that sort of thing, and it could always be much worse. anyway. this thread, in its simplicity and full feeling, caught my eye. don't lose faith.

2. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It does suck..I just hope I can get a hold of someone who can come and get me, always have my cell and back up charger that works of AA batteries just in case. I could not make the walk if I had to...unfortunatly

2. scotty_terry25 profile image60

u got that right

3. profile image0
    cosetteposted 7 years ago

anyone could be a hatchet murderer. i mean, look at that Ted Bundy guy...he was all nice and some considered him handsome and he turned out to be one of the most sadistic killers ever. so, yeah, giving a lift to a stranger is probably not a good idea, although i would probably have called a tow truck for you or something.

4. scotty_terry25 profile image60

u got that right hes sick just like other sick murderers around here

working