jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Infolinks When Will We Get The Option

1. Dangazzm profile image65
    Dangazzmposted 6 years ago

Seriously, I have been waiting for this for a long time. Kontera is HORRIBLE and we want Infolinks! big_smile Seriously though anyone know if this has been discussed before and I missed it? Cause I would like to make a little extra with the in text advertising but I refuse to use Kontera again.

1. skyfire profile image75
      skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Use kontera for now, as adsense clicks these days are getting low as more and more people come to know about it. Now People click on ads which are embedded within text. Until we get Infolinks we can earn some bucks here and there from kontera.

Much better option is to get CPM advertiser for HP that way we can get paid for the Unique views as well.

2. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

While I agree that Kontera is horrible - I refuse to use it - I don't know if infolinks is really any better.. I'm thinking about the end result here, the people that will be reading these hubs.  I know, personally, when I go to those sites that have those stupid little infolink pop-up things, I immediately close the window.  I know a few people with older computers that, when those things pop up, it causes their computers to slow down and sometimes freeze..

There has to be a better solution, I just don't know what it is. hmm

1. Dangazzm profile image65
      Dangazzmposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahh on the contrary, I have a couple websites on top of my HUBs I generate about the same traffic to these sites as I do my HUBs, and make 2-3 bucks a day off of them... were as Kontera on my HUBs makes me, lets see .10 was my highest earning day... had it going for a month before removed out of frustration that I had 10 click and 0.00, unacceptable they are making a TON of money ripping us off rofl

Infolinks really is the highest paying IN TEXT advertiser that I have found. They don't compete with my Adsense earnings, of course, but still it adds to the income! big_smile