I'd like some feed back on my writing,

1. Deborah-Lynn profile image82
    Deborah-Lynnposted 6 years ago

I can't seem to rank higher than a 78, used to be higher then dropped in score.  Please?  ... check out a sampling of my Hubs and give me sugestions? 

Also, I have no adsense because four months ago when I signed up I must have typo'd my info or something because the system tells me my phone number or zip doesn't match their info and I can't sign on...  How can I contact them, it's useless to try with my sign in info, they don't recognize me...

2. Deborah-Lynn profile image82
    Deborah-Lynnposted 6 years ago
  3. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Hi Deborah,

I wish I had some advice on the Adsense thing but I don't.  You don't have to give your zip code when you log in - just your email address and password - so how that would spoil it I don't understand.

Now for your Hubs.  I just wrote a Hub on Hubpages Tips which you might find relevant. 

First,if you're looking to earn income then your title needs to be better than "Are You Kidding?".  Remember that most readers - and ALL of your income-producing readers - never see the question that prompted the Hub.  So to them, the title makes no sense. 

Same with the Fairy Garden Hub - your most important readers have arrived straight from a search engine and don't want to read your waffling about your other Hub.  Cut it out and instead, include a no-nonsense link to that other Hub. 

Work on your layout - ads should appear high in the Hub, not at the end, because many readers won't get that far.