jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Crazy slow load

1. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 6 years ago

I can't get 4 of my hubs to load. They've been trying to load for at least 10 minutes.

I even tried pulling them up in another window and a different browser.

I got others to load but these just wont.

1. 0
      SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If they are published post a link to one and I will see if it will load for me. That is if you want.

2. Whitney05 profile image68

thanks. they finally loaded. waited like an hour, and they pulled up.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Did you just let them sit there for the entire hour?  I find that hitting refresh on a stuck page load often clears the problem in seconds.

4. Whitney05 profile image68

No I didn't let them sit there. I did refresh them several times. I also tried opening them up in a new tab and a different browser. I initially was trying in firefox, and then tried safari, which I usually don't have issues with.

I gave up, went and did something else, and then went back. When I went back and tried to pull them up again, they worked.

5. Has_aWayWithWords profile image81
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago

Having similar problem trying to publish a hub. It is stuck in loading forever, it has been 25 minutes already

6. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 6 years ago

your memory is overloaded . no room to open other processes. I have System mechanic.. it has a memory defrag that clears unused memory and allows pages to open. has registrt defrag, hard disk defrag and memory(ram) defrag. cost about 29.99 for single comp or 39.99 for 3 use for pc, notebook, etc. Thats my suggestion.