Good Back-links Diagram tool ???

1. Appletreedeals profile image85
    Appletreedealsposted 6 years ago

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before, and I'm still undecided if the time used wouldn't be better spent writing, but for all you back-link chasers, here is a free diagram tool called Bubbles.US

(ps. that's an information link for you, not an affiliate link or landing page)

I seem to recall a comment from Nelle about having to draw little back-link diagrams. Are you listening Nelle?

Anyway ... this is a very easy to use web-based program that lets you make back-link diagrams, and print them. I won't describe it in detail, I just wanted to bring it up for anyone that might be interested. But it has all the graphics and linking functions you could want.

The thing I'm undecided about is that it is too easy to get quite involved making very coherent diagrams to keep track of back-links, and I end up feeling like I'm wasting valuable time that should be spent producing instead of tracking.

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image89
      Jeffrey Nealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's a cool little app.  I may try that out, although I'm not sure I'll use it to diagram backlinks.  I use spreadsheets for that. smile Thanks for sharing!