jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Minimal acceptable Views per week?

1. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

About 6 months ago I retitled all my hubs in order to optimize for adsense and existing traffic patterns.

In a week or so when I reach 100 hubs I plan on retitling the poor performers in attempt to amp traffic.

SO heres my question, what level of weekly traffic do you consider poor and worthy of revamping?

Not including seasonal topics and pocket performers, what do you consider the minimum level of weekly traffic an indexed hub should receive?

Im considering a minimum cut off of 200 views a week...what do you think, to high to low? Retitling wont necessarily result in positive traffic changes so at what level is it worth the risk to you?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What an interesting question!  I hadn't thought of it like that - I tend to look at earnings rather than traffic.  Which is probably wrong, because some of my Hubs are more about promoting my sites than selling. 

I don't have an answer but you're making me think about it - I'll be interested to see what others say.

2. 60
      forexworldposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. sunforged profile image68
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

there are tons of helpful hubs and hub users, use the search function, the "need help" forum and read, read, read, write, write.

Join the hubchallenge...you need real estate, at least 50 hubs before even wondering about earnings

youll get more help from hub users who have the knowledge and patience to help you if you dont go off-topic in existing threads and open new threads to spam your hub topics...go write 10 more articles, get a picture up, read the FAQ's than come back and post in the appropriate forum topic

2. skyfire profile image75
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your hubs are short and i guess meant for advertising. So they'll be taken as overly promotional. Write hubs 400 words or more if possible.

2. sunforged profile image68

I have a lot of web real estate. So I pay the most attention to conversion rates. Certainly, some articles/hubs dont follow the rules but when Im looking at the entirety of my hub holdings I can expect a certain return per my traffic levels (since my topics are hopefully selected to follow click happy/purchase friendly ytraffic)

So referring to what I consider to be underperformers in earnings, the first step towards increasing those earnings is by attracting more potential clickers/buyers.

Sure there are so many variables I havent mentioned...but I think you should have similar issues, multiple websites, hundreds of articles at some point, formulas need to be used.

My very best adsense earner sees only 50 views a month ...but those views equal $50-100 in adsense alone a month...plus a healthy ebay return.

But at what level of traffic should i consider a topic a dud? or spend time in revamping?

3. sunforged profile image68

Please dont let a 3 hour old account called "forexworld" interfere with the original discussion topic

4. englightenedsoul profile image61
    englightenedsoulposted 6 years ago

I would also be very happy at 200 views per week. I think it would be worth the risk. I have a long way to go but I am progressing. My best performing hub got 94 views last week. I know the traffic is comparatively nothing but I am still a beginner and still learning.

5. thisisoli profile image73
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I really should work at setting a minimum for my hubs, and attempt to get them all up to that  standard.  It's something I mean to do, but I always get caught up in creating new content!