jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Getting Your First Adsense Payment, Reaching a Personal Best?

1. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

If you've got some good news to share, I'd love to hear it. And I'm sure lots of others would as well. Don't worry about us thinking you're bragging. I know it really helps keep me motivated, to hear that others are dong well.

I'm just chugging along writing my 3 hubs a day, and making sales - have made my adsense payout. Ebay continues to amaze. And Amazon while sales are coming in - just seems hard to convert - but maybe it's just January.

We're expecting more snow showers today. So it's grey and cold and maybe that's why I'd love to hear good news!

2. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

I'm almost 1/3 the way to my first AdSense payout.  And I passed 20,000 views today.

3. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Good to hear that Nelle. For me it is taking 6months+ time for adsense payments. Kontera is taking more than 1 years to just cross 50$. And i've signed up for amazon and ebay when i joined HP.

4. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

Nelle, I actually got my first Amazon payment. I got it before the adsense payment and I'm so tickled pink.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5. Flightkeeper profile image80
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

And I'm expecting a bigger deposit next month. big_smile

6. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

@rmcrayne congrats on the 20,000 views - more traffic, more money!

@flightkeeper wonderful news on the deposit and that your expecting a bigger one next month! January is a tough month, so the spring should bring very good news.

7. The Rope profile image61
    The Ropeposted 6 years ago

I know it's small but I finally passed the personal percentages I'd hoped for and am finally getting 70% outside traffic to 30% HP and views are climbing significantly.  Since I had never written a word for the internet, I'm feeling a little excited.  Thanks to you and everyone who has helped me!  Next task to learn more about internet marketing.

Congrats to all of those who are posting "good news" today!

8. SimeyC profile image88
    SimeyCposted 6 years ago

I'm starting to see some traction - getting sales almost every day on Amazon now - not a lot of income but growing - adsense is OK - reached payout in 3 months - not really using eBay yet.

I'm finding it interesting to see which sites are getting the outside traffic-  certainly not the ones I expected, although I am seeing better traffic overall to most hubs...

It's nice to see things build slowly!

9. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 6 years ago

This month has been my best ever with AdSense -- still nothing to brag about, but I have found it very encouraging.

Also, I have written more articles this month than ever before.  I hope to see results from them soon!

10. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

Things have been slow here for me this month but I should break the 100,000 page view mark next month and traffic from here to my other sites have really taken off. I'm seeing more affiliate action to the sites I do promote here.

After four straight $100+ months with Amazon, January sales seem to be a wash.  ePn has stayed steady but my goal is to increase my work with that affiliate and lessen my work with Amazon.

I'm a little worried about the Amazon affiliate program because sooner or later they're going to lose out if they don't step up and rework the affiliate agreements in the states that pass the internet sales tax legislation.