jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

A Question of Links

1. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I am building a hub of my top ten Google Chrome Extensions.  For each one of these top ten items, I would like to place a link to the exact extension on the Google Chrome homepage.

This is in no way self promotional, however would this end up being flagged by Hubpages?

1. sunforged profile image66
      sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

In a very similar style article where I outlined a bunch of firefox extensions I was forced to find alternate download sites from the main mozilla ext page

But, Supposedly some domains are whitelisted...maybe the big G gets more hublove than mozilla did

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There's a good chance it could.  Build the lens, save as unpublished and see if you get any warnings.

2. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Ahh ok, it seems we are on similar principles so I am just going to leave a link to the main extensions page at the top.

While teh links might be more useful, it is jsut going to have to do unless I get the OK from those Hubpages staff up on high! :p

3. sunforged profile image66
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

well, if you care...its usually not hard to find an alternate download source.

The developers of each plug in usually have their own page and download links

1. thisisoli profile image63
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I might do it if I have time, I have immigrations, a wedding, and an operation coming up in the next three months, so for teh most part I'm spending all my tiem making some cash.  I'm a self employed writer, so when I'm out of action my income drops!

working