jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Hub traffic statistics and traffic sources does not workk.

1. Mr Nice profile image70
    Mr Niceposted 7 years ago

Since yesterday afternoon in my Hub traffic statistics all counters are frozen. When I clicked on traffic sources it says Temporarily Disabled. When I clicked on help. This message appeared......

"Below we've listed the top 30 sites that are referring traffic to your hubs over various time periods (with a minimum of 5 referrals). Please note that not every page view has a discernible referring source. Temporarily Disabled"

This is the first time I experienced this problem & I can't find a solution in the help section.

1. Leighandrew profile image49
      Leighandrewposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Having same problem

Mr Niceposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Leighandrew, your post give me peace of mind because now I know it's not me alone.

2. ramkkasturi profile image62
      ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Whoo, thanks a lot . I had posted one yesterday, there has been nothing but zeros in all columns in all the columns, I was going nuts!!, thought I am doomed and my hubbing is over for good, because I am new. You Know how the new ones feel. Thanks again to all of you for sharing this info.

3. profile image0
      hubpageswriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Same problem for me too..

2. kerryg profile image88
    kerrygposted 7 years ago

Thanks Kerryg for the info it is great help.

2. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Go to this ^ post.  Its also highlighted at the top of this forum!

3. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

There is a post at the top stating that stats are currently disabled.

Hi thissoli I posted this post. At first when I saw the Temporarily Disabled, I thought may be it has to do something with hubpages but everything else was running fine.
      At that point I thought may be I did something when I was updating my hubs. Well thanks to pauldeeds and Kerryg for informing us. That's why they say two heads are better than one.

4. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 7 years ago

Pauldeeds have said that they are having some problem. The traffic sources and stats of hubs are down.

1. jandee profile image47
      jandeeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello , I too have this !
      I thought in my usual way I had sabotaged my own sight through pressing wrong button,
      best from jandee.

5. copywriter31 profile image86
    copywriter31posted 7 years ago

Same problem for 24 hours now.

6. liswilliams profile image61
    liswilliamsposted 7 years ago

ah, thought I was the only one, must be some technical thing, hope it gets sorted out soon

7. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 7 years ago

there is already official news about this if you can check. i think at the end of weekend you'll see the stats up.

8. Mr Nice profile image70

Thanks to everyone, shinujohn2008,copywriter31,  liswilliams,jandee and skyfire. I guess we are all in the same boat. Hopefully by tomorrow everything will be ok. No life without stats.

1. profile image0
      hubpageswriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree.. no stats can be kind of boring lol.  Hope everything will come back up after the weekend.  One for Hupbages..

9. Mr Nice profile image70

Problem solved, stats & traffic sources are working fine now. Thanks to everyone's feedback.

working